What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

if Chris Christie steps into the city of Philadelphia i would happily be the first to throw a battery at him to spit on him after he and JJ party with a bunch of 21 year olds, hopefully with no cameras around

In on the Suns over, those teams averaged 228 ±11 points in those 12 games.

o216½ -115

Last edited by a moderator:
Sagarin says the Raps should be 2-3 point favorites, with home-court factored in. Suns still lined the favorite despite 7 out of every 10 ATS bets and 8 out of every 10 ML bets on the Raps. It's Toronto's sixth game of a six-game road trip. Toronto is really good though, which is why everyone is betting on them, obv..

Maybe Suns at the half.. have to look deeper.

I wasn't going to touch this game, but it is the third anniversary of the greatest FFAWT NCAA game ever wagered on so I feel obligated.

70 points is a lot of field goals. I'm going under!

Three team sorta Wong-ish but not really NE/GB/DEN teaser is gonna be popular next week.
I gotta do some reading, but I think this could be the year where Luck starts putting himself in the elite conversation. He's special, it's only a matter of time.

Broncos didn't look good to end the year. Feel like the Peyton era is nearing an end.

Three team sorta Wong-ish but not really NE/GB/DEN teaser is gonna be popular next week.
I gotta do some reading, but I think this could be the year where Luck starts putting himself in the elite conversation. He's special, it's only a matter of time.

Broncos didn't look good to end the year. Feel like the Peyton era is nearing an end.
that's the only game i can see a possible upset. Carolina might cover the +11 in Seattle though they have nothing on that offensive side of the ball that would make me think they can score more then 7 points in that game. Packers at home are a tough task, and Pats shouldn't struggle with that Baltimore team too much

My new favorite thing in the NBA is the shot right after the quarter buzzer sounds so that the shooting percentage isn't impacted.

7 points in :10 of the fooseball times 3600 seconds in the fooseball divided by 10 equals >2000.. oops even more now

WE ARE NOT COUNTING OUR BASKETBALL MONEY YET :hot:

My new favorite thing in the NBA is the shot right after the quarter buzzer sounds so that the shooting percentage isn't impacted.
thats been going on for a while. Maybe that is why Josh Smith's shooting % was so bad.

Stones 5 in a row without him
I'd be SO excited if Detroit could keep winning. I have a SVG coach of the year prop bet pending, maybe he'd get the GM/Coach combo of the year. Or at least they could win over 33 games.

that's the only game i can see a possible upset. Carolina might cover the +11 in Seattle though they have nothing on that offensive side of the ball that would make me think they can score more then 7 points in that game. Packers at home are a tough task, and Pats shouldn't struggle with that Baltimore team too much
Balt usually plays NE tough. I'm torn on this one... Currently at 8.5.

I don't know, not sure if sold out or not but a "good crowd on a Sunday" from what I remember the announcer dude saying at tipoff.

Users who are viewing this thread