What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFAWT quarters draft #2 2018 version. Let’s roll now so we can start drafting selection Sunday (2 Viewers)

Oklahoma apparently not looking too bad.  Will hurt to lost the first game to Cappy. 

crappy ### teams pissing away quarters left and right.  Stephen F. Austin with an 8 point 2nd half lead and then quitting...South Dakota State tied with under 2...now Charleston up 2 with under 3 to play. 

Zow said:
Update: you’re killing it. 
Don't think I'm gonna end up the highest. Cuse and UMBC probably lose tmrw, Cincy probably wins, Cincy and Duke probably keep me in the black. But feels like there's going to be a mid-seed team that makes the F4 and racks up a ton of quarters.

@Good Posting Judge UMBC is the "Lock of Gibraltar" money line picks, I feel honored to have contributed to your retirement.

Don't think I'm gonna end up the highest. Cuse and UMBC probably lose tmrw, Cincy probably wins, Cincy and Duke probably keep me in the black. But feels like there's going to be a mid-seed team that makes the F4 and racks up a ton of quarters.
Hopefully A&M

Come on boys, hold this lead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woz you’re down to one team. Simmer down. 
Oh I know I'm in trouble (really needed a Butler, Houston, or Auburn to win). Point being is that the one team that is left is the team you blasted me for taking. 

This whole one half of the bracket being all 12-16 seeds*, of which i own none, is going to be a real pain in the dickhole. Was all there for Cincy's taking smh.

*  - or whatever, I don't know.

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Hey Woz, I’m happy my team won. I don’t really care if I owe you 8 bucks or whatever for it. :thumbup:  

Edit: and they were awful

Last edited by a moderator:
My winnings are going into my firm's "slush fund" which we use to help pay for veterans' court fines. 

Unless my winnings are coming from Capella. If that's the case I think I need to buy a Seminole hat. 

I remember spending 10 minutes debating Loyola or Texas. Not my best ever call. 
I debated them briefly in the second round and really wanted them in the third.  When they went just before me, I panicked and took Florida State... :coffee:

Who’s doing the cost breakdown. I’ll cover the two charities linked. 
If you do the 2 charities and send the remaining $57.50 to me, then Penguin can send $19.50 to Zow, $11.50 to Jules and the remaining $27.50 to me

It's been a crazy couple of days for me so that might not be the most efficient 

If you do the 2 charities and send the remaining $57.50 to me, then Penguin can send $19.50 to Zow, $11.50 to Jules and the remaining $27.50 to me

It's been a crazy couple of days for me so that might not be the most efficient 
Sent. Please confirm. 

I’ll do the charities in the morning. 

Users who are viewing this thread