What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (4 Viewers)

From FFPC's dynasty league email today:

New and improved chat and direct messaging between dynasty owners is being worked on and will be released before the NFL draft on both apps and the web version of the FFPC site as well.

Man, this would be so helpful to have a decent direct messaging system.

@menobrown and I tested out the new DM feature. It's ... not terrible? I sent him a message and got an app alert (iPhone) each time he replied. I messaged from my laptop and from the FFPC app itself. Seems to work OK. Definitely better than what was available before. (If you go to your league page, across the top where it says, "My Teams," "League," "Team," etc., there's a link to "Chat.")

New and improved chat and direct messaging between dynasty owners is being worked on and will be released before the NFL draft on both apps and the web version of the FFPC site as well.

@menobrown and I tested out the new DM feature. It's ... not terrible? I sent him a message and got an app alert (iPhone) each time he replied. I messaged from my laptop and from the FFPC app itself. Seems to work OK. Definitely better than what was available before. (If you go to your league page, across the top where it says, "My Teams," "League," "Team," etc., there's a link to "Chat.")
Confirmed, all good. I was not around a computer and only used the app on my my phone and when you enter the app it shows a red dot by any league you got a message. Just like a text.

Confirmed, all good. I was not around a computer and only used the app on my my phone and when you enter the app it shows a red dot by any league you got a message. Just like a text.
Thanks for reporting back. Will hopefully make owner chatter a little more active and pre-trade offer talks easier.

Users who are viewing this thread