What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (1 Viewer)

The lack of a quality message board and direct message function is really annoying. You can get alerts for everything except when someone responds to your message board post. You can DM people, but it looks the exact same as a regular message board post, and, again, you don't know when the person responds, unless they send you a separate DM.

Inactive FFPC owners, I am unfortunate enough to be in a FFPC $250 Dynasty leagues where there is an owner who hasn't made a fab move all year and doesn't respond to messages or trade offers. Who joins a league and doesn't make a single waiver wire move the first month of the season and doesn't respond to messages? Why join? Sheesh.

I felt guilty accepting this offer from the 1st place team.

He sent J.Gibbs and his 2nd rounder (2.12 right now)

for

K.miller and my 1st (1.10 right now)

I feel so dirty for accepting that

I need to amend this...

The trade was with the 10th place team, the 1st rounder was from the 1st place team, probably even worse now that I think about it

Last edited:
So this is year 3 of our SharkPool $250 FFPC Single-QB dynasty league. And week 13 is underway. Here are the standings going in:

Team Name W L Victory Points Fantasy Points FP given up
Marauders #3840341715.901483.75
FreeBaGeL660241519.251593.90
Bombjack390121450.501650.35
Zyphros210071291.151658.80
Division 2
Joey #5840291659.401487.15
BarackDHouse570231627.851715.90
Penguin570181444.301704.50
Menobrown480141456.651520.35
Division 3
phandango #1930351854.001561.25
jabarony #2840341753.701548.65
Iheartff #4750301748.751671.85
NE_Revival #6750281610.401535.40

As usual I'm scoring lots of points but not winning matchups. Most points given up here. Fun! If I can take out @joey this week then I at least have a fighters chance in week 14. Still need more help than that, though.

Anyway the parity is very solid here and good luck to all in your week 13 FPC and Main Event semis as well as our league here.

I'm giving up an average of 143 FPs per matchup. 124 for Joey. That's a huge advantage. It will be fun when I overcome that deficit anyway. *sigh* lol

So this is year 3 of our SharkPool $250 FFPC Single-QB dynasty league. And week 13 is underway. Here are the standings going in:

Team Name W L Victory Points Fantasy Points FP given up
Marauders #3840341715.901483.75
FreeBaGeL660241519.251593.90
Bombjack390121450.501650.35
Zyphros210071291.151658.80
Division 2
Joey #5840291659.401487.15
BarackDHouse570231627.851715.90
Penguin570181444.301704.50
Menobrown480141456.651520.35
Division 3
phandango #1930351854.001561.25
jabarony #2840341753.701548.65
Iheartff #4750301748.751671.85
NE_Revival #6750281610.401535.40

As usual I'm scoring lots of points but not winning matchups. Most points given up here. Fun! If I can take out @joey this week then I at least have a fighters chance in week 14. Still need more help than that, though.

Anyway the parity is very solid here and good luck to all in your week 13 FPC and Main Event semis as well as our league here.

I'm giving up an average of 143 FPs per matchup. 124 for Joey. That's a huge advantage. It will be fun when I overcome that deficit anyway. *sigh* lol
I don’t think I’ll be putting up much of a fight this week, @barackdhouse

it’s bye-mageddon combined with you ending Thursday night football with a 63 to zip lead. I’d say you have this week wrapped up.
my job is to hang on to my playoff spot for dear life and keep the glimmer of hope alive for my THREE-PEAT!!! :)

phandago - take a week off, please. Get good ol' jabarony a bye.

Getting 27 from old man Zeke doesn't help. Thanks Rhamondre.

If you can get @Marauder to lay down, I'll do the same. :shades:

It almost never works out that 1) a backup like Zeke is available immediately after the starter goes down; 2) I happen to have a large enough amount of remaining FAAB to get him; and 3) I start him and he goes off for 27 points. You had a front-row seat to a true miracle, Jabarony!

In the SharkPool FFPC league (that @jabarony and @phandango are referring to above) I’m backing into the playoffs, lucky enough to be a division leader to get me in. My quest for a 3peat isn’t dead, but is trending towards Miracle on Ice odds.

in my other FFPC league, I’m just outside the playoffs, and I’m fine with that, so I can make a run for the 1.1 (with FFPC’s “interesting” consolation bracket playoffs to win the top spot). My roster there is good and young, but not good enough to win it all.
JHerbert, Bryce
Bijan/Algeier, Walker/Charb, Javonte, KHerbert
Olave, Pittman, Rice, Quentin, Pierce
Andrews, Musgrave/Kraft

so I’m thinking having a shot at Marvin Harrison Jr is what’s best for my team overall.

In the SharkPool FFPC league, @NE_REVIVAL said a similar thing in the chat room (about being better off not making the playoffs) likely for the same reason. In FFPC, to get the 1.1, you can’t be the absolute worst team in the league since you have to win consolation games, so your roster needs to be bad enough to just not make the playoffs, but good enough to win.

I wish all the FFPCers out there good luck in your playoffs!

In the SharkPool FFPC league (that @jabarony and @phandango are referring to above) I’m backing into the playoffs, lucky enough to be a division leader to get me in. My quest for a 3peat isn’t dead, but is trending towards Miracle on Ice odds.
Actually winning your division does not get you in, though I don't recall a division winner not getting in, it's just top 6 VP teams, all divisions really impact is who you play twice.

In the SharkPool FFPC league, @NE_REVIVAL said a similar thing in the chat room (about being better off not making the playoffs) likely for the same reason.
A few thoughts on this.

Love the FFPC draft playoffs though the seeding element defies common sense or logic. I truly believe without draft pick playoffs tanking would be heavy, leagues would be decided far more often by teams just selling off players near the deadline and for me that's not how I wish to see leagues won. But may most of all I just think it's great to have something to play for if you don't make the playoffs and yes when a MHJ or Bijan level of talent exists gunning for one of them can be a heck of a consolation prize.

But that bring me back to last year where I had two FFPC teams I really did not want to make the playoffs. This is a brag, but at this point last year had completed 18 seasons between those two teams and I had made the playoffs all 18 seasons and finished in the top 4 in 16 of those 18 seasons. Those teams looked a bit gassed and super mid around the halfway point last year. My bragging was for a reason to say I felt I'd have enough success with those team that it would be good to take a step back in a year we got a Bijan level talent and try to replenish the talents so for me was really the first time I did not want to make the playoffs in any league.But I'm anti-tank so I made my best effort every week and then basically hoped I'd lose. Came down to last week of the regular season in both of those leagues and both made the playoffs. One team actually won the league and the other team narrowly missed out on first and finished second. I think I commented last year in our league that it was the only league of mine a top two seed in the regular season won the league. Meanwhile, I know for sure in one of those leagues, the league I won it, had I been in the draft playoffs instead I'd have actually won pick 5 because of the moronic seeding format.

My point is sometimes be careful what you wish for, anyting can happen in a given 1-2 week timeframe especially at the end of the year when injuries and stuff make things even more unpredictable. I think I mentioned in our leagues chat last year that was the only league of mine where a top two seed in the regular season actually won the league.

So for me unless my team has utterly collapsed with injuries to the point the bulk of the players that got me in the playoffs are out and I'm basically dead team walking, I'd rather be in the real playoffs. Though there is absolutey no worse feeliing in FFPC dyno then to get bounced in week 15 and have nothing left to play for, just locked into most likely pick 7 or 8. That stinks.

Actually winning your division does not get you in, though I don't recall a division winner not getting in, it's just top 6 VP teams, all divisions really impact is who you play twice.

Winning the division automatically gets you a playoff spot. From the rules:

"After Week 14, 6 teams from each Dynasty League will earn a berth in the League Playoffs in Weeks 15, 16, and 17. These 6 teams will be the 3 Division winning teams and the 3 teams with the next highest amount of Victory Points."

In the SharkPool FFPC league, @NE_REVIVAL said a similar thing in the chat room (about being better off not making the playoffs) likely for the same reason.
A few thoughts on this.

Love the FFPC draft playoffs though the seeding element defies common sense or logic. I truly believe without draft pick playoffs tanking would be heavy, leagues would be decided far more often by teams just selling off players near the deadline and for me that's not how I wish to see leagues won. But may most of all I just think it's great to have something to play for if you don't make the playoffs and yes when a MHJ or Bijan level of talent exists gunning for one of them can be a heck of a consolation prize.

But that bring me back to last year where I had two FFPC teams I really did not want to make the playoffs. This is a brag, but at this point last year had completed 18 seasons between those two teams and I had made the playoffs all 18 seasons and finished in the top 4 in 16 of those 18 seasons. Those teams looked a bit gassed and super mid around the halfway point last year. My bragging was for a reason to say I felt I'd have enough success with those team that it would be good to take a step back in a year we got a Bijan level talent and try to replenish the talents so for me was really the first time I did not want to make the playoffs in any league.But I'm anti-tank so I made my best effort every week and then basically hoped I'd lose. Came down to last week of the regular season in both of those leagues and both made the playoffs. One team actually won the league and the other team narrowly missed out on first and finished second. I think I commented last year in our league that it was the only league of mine a top two seed in the regular season won the league. Meanwhile, I know for sure in one of those leagues, the league I won it, had I been in the draft playoffs instead I'd have actually won pick 5 because of the moronic seeding format.

My point is sometimes be careful what you wish for, anyting can happen in a given 1-2 week timeframe especially at the end of the year when injuries and stuff make things even more unpredictable. I think I mentioned in our leagues chat last year that was the only league of mine where a top two seed in the regular season actually won the league.

So for me unless my team has utterly collapsed with injuries to the point the bulk of the players that got me in the playoffs are out and I'm basically dead team walking, I'd rather be in the real playoffs. Though there is absolutey no worse feeliing in FFPC dyno then to get bounced in week 15 and have nothing left to play for, just locked into most likely pick 7 or 8. That stinks.

I do love the FFPC dynasty format, but by far, the worst way to finish is to make the playoffs, fail to get a bye and then fail to advance out of the first round -- and then watch as your team outscores everyone the final two weeks. Happened to me in one league two years in a row!

"After Week 14, 6 teams from each Dynasty League will earn a berth in the League Playoffs in Weeks 15, 16, and 17. These 6 teams will be the 3 Division winning teams and the 3 teams with the next highest amount of Victory Points."
Dang, all these years and I keep mixing that up. I'm in some private leagues with FFPC scoring format and one of them is not like that so it messes me up but I stand corrected and thank you.

I do love the FFPC dynasty format, but by far, the worst way to finish is to make the playoffs, fail to get a bye and then fail to advance out of the first round -- and then watch as your team outscores everyone the final two weeks. Happened to me in one league two years in a row!
Yes it's awful. Unless you don't own your first round pick the only two teams that have nothing left to play for the ROS are the two teams that get bounced week one of the playoffs. Everyone else has at least something small on the line, maybe just pick 5 vs 6 but having anything to play for beats nothing.

I don't think there is a fix, don't put any of that on FFPC format. If was commissioner of FFPC the two changes I'd make are to the draft playoff format in dynasty and playoff format in redraft leagues which I think should have been adjusted once the bye weeks started hitting so frequently in the playoffs. But this one is just the way it goes, makes that top two seed so critical and rewarded, as I think it should.

All good stuff guys; anything can happen, but not feelin it in the 202. Always try and make the playoffs cuz u never know, but if I don't make it this yr I'm not unhappy.

All good stuff guys; anything can happen, but not feelin it in the 202. Always try and make the playoffs cuz u never know, but if I don't make it this yr I'm not unhappy.
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying as well. If I make it (which I won’t) then, sure, anything can happen and I hope to make some cash. But if not, with that lineup I shared, I think having a Harrison Jr level player would be a sweet cherry on top of that rebuild.

If you can get @Marauder to lay down, I'll do the same. :shades:

It almost never works out that 1) a backup like Zeke is available immediately after the starter goes down; 2) I happen to have a large enough amount of remaining FAAB to get him; and 3) I start him and he goes off for 27 points. You had a front-row seat to a true miracle, Jabarony!
Festivus came early.

Dang. Meno got my hopes up for a minute there. I'm in a league where I'm in a dogfight for the last spot. One of the divisions is absolutely horrible. I think the leader has ~20 VPs. If meno were right I'd be feeling much better about tomorrow.

Dang, all these years and I keep mixing that up. I'm in some private leagues with FFPC scoring format and one of them is not like that so it messes me up but I stand corrected and thank you.

Yes it's awful. Unless you don't own your first round pick the only two teams that have nothing left to play for the ROS are the two teams that get bounced week one of the playoffs. Everyone else has at least something small on the line, maybe just pick 5 vs 6 but having anything to play for beats nothing.

I don't think there is a fix, don't put any of that on FFPC format. If was commissioner of FFPC the two changes I'd make are to the draft playoff format in dynasty and playoff format in redraft leagues which I think should have been adjusted once the bye weeks started hitting so frequently in the playoffs. But this one is just the way it goes, makes that top two seed so critical and rewarded, as I think it should.
Meno, maybe I missed it, but what is your alternative to the hated existing system?

We just implemented a similar loser bracket for 1.1 system in our home league. The only difference between ours and FFPC is that the 2 best teams get the consolation bye, not the 2 worst teams. Definitely helped prevent tanking/checking-out.

Meno, maybe I missed it, but what is your alternative to the hated existing system?

We just implemented a similar loser bracket for 1.1 system in our home league. The only difference between ours and FFPC is that the 2 best teams get the consolation bye, not the 2 worst teams. Definitely helped prevent tanking/checking-out.
First off sorry for the mis-info on the divisions impacting playoffs.

I would be totally happy with the loser playoffs if they just did it like the real playoffs. So the 3rd-6th worst teams against each other in week 15 with the top two advancing for a two week total points race against the 1st and 2nd worst teams. I'd never say a word if they just did it like that.

The actual seeding of seeds 1-6 and direct h2h play when the actual playoffs don't have that has never made sense to me. And the seeding itself makes no sense, I can't wrap my head around why the third worst team would face the 6th worst instead of the 4th worst.

In short I don't get h2h play when the real playoffs don't have h2h play. I mentioned in an earlier post I'm in some private leagues that use FPPC format mainly and there are a few minor tweaks to the loser playoff we adopted but for the most part they go like I would prefer the FFPC did, no h2h play or seeding but like the real playoffs.

I kind of like that your league adopted the format it did. I'm pro-competition. There is a fraction of people who want to do away with the draft playoff all together in the FFPC or adjust so that it's really cutting off any chance teams that just miss the playoffs can contend in it and I'm totally against it as I feel strongly it would only increase tanking, selling off, lack of competition.

As is, with the two worst teams getting a bye I for sure have noticed teams "quiet quit" or outright tank and when a format exists that basically rewards the two worst teams and punishes the third worst with the worst draw possible I get it.

A few thoughts on this.

Can you not add insult to injury please lol?

I completely agree with you guys about the formatting and delicate balance of teams trying vs tanking especially when the 1.1 is so coveted.

A few thoughts on this.

Actually I think it hurts just a bit more to be the 1 seed then end up with the 9 pick. Having a dominant team that craps the bed the last 2 weeks is the worst.

If I sneak into the playoffs and lose 1st round, so be it.

A few thoughts on this.

Actually I think it hurts just a bit more to be the 1 seed then end up with the 9 pick. Having a dominant team that craps the bed the last 2 weeks is the worst.

If I sneak into the playoffs and lose 1st round, so be it.
Yes, especially when 4th don't pay.

I've had two teams go 12-1 in the $500 format, including one last year, finished 4th, got pick 9 and did not even win my entry fee back.

heckuva week 14 here fellas. good luck to all.
2 wins ahead in our division but only just realizing I’m only 2 victory points ahead of you. I’m getting crushed and you’re going to win..
I think you’re knocking me out. Nice late season surge.

2 wins ahead in our division but only just realizing I’m only 2 victory points ahead of you. I’m getting crushed and you’re going to win..
yes sir that is correct. honestly didn't expect that trade to work out so dramatically. now it's time to win the play-in week 15!

yes sir that is correct. honestly didn't expect that trade to work out so dramatically. now it's time to win the play-in week 15!
Congrats.
now I’m gunning for the 1.1. If AJones can come back truly healthy, Ill dare to be optimistic.

Congrats.
now I’m gunning for the 1.1. If AJones can come back truly healthy, Ill dare to be optimistic.
Good luck!

How often do 2000 point/31 VP teams not make playoffs? Asking for a friend.
You scored considerably more points then any team in any of my league to not make the playoffs.

I got a team that is second in the league in scoring, but barely outscored your team, that did not get in until Hopkins scored the TD. I was finding it hard to take it not making the playoffs so I feel your pain.

I have a friend who lead his league in scoring in FFPC dynasty league a few years ago not make the playoffs. Don't know his VP's but stuff happens.

I gotta say, neither did I. Making a push and trading Kelce usually don’t go hand in hand. Nice gamble.

How often do 2000 point/31 VP teams not make playoffs? Asking for a friend.
Not often. I wrote an article a couple years ago where I had calculated 28 VPs as the magic number needed to get into the playoffs on average (adjusted for 18 week schedule change).

Sorry. Now go earn my 1.01 please and thanks.

@barackdhouse The greatest feat you ever pulled was somehow winning the 1.01 tourney two years ago when I had your R1 pick. Your only QB was Fields, who didn't even play weeks 16 and 17. I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.

So I completed the sweep this year in my FFPC leagues. Made the playoffs in 8/8 leagues, including the #1 seed in 5/8 of them.

My FBGs league team is by far the weakest and probably the only one where I'd say I'm not a top favorite to win it all (even the league w/ the #4 seed was right up there near the top in total points just had a few bad breaks). I think it's safe to say that this league is the most difficult and that FBGs are much better than the average bear in FFPC leagues.

I think the biggest difference is consistency. Seems like in every other league there's some point where a few guys overreact/panic and surprise me with a trade they accepted or offered that really comes out in my favor. That never happens in the FBGs league.

Regarding my FBGs team, a couple guys got hot at the right time and was able to sneak into the playoffs. For the reasons you guys mentioned above I'm not sure if it was actually good for my team or not since I think I was a strong contender for the #1 pick had I been in the consolation bracket, but don't think I have the guns to compete for an actual title. We will see though. If Ty Chandler can fill that #2 RB spot that has been a bane all year my WRs are all capable of putting up huge games. TE is the other big weakspot that could really hold me back. I was able to nab Kincaid in a lot of leagues last offseason but I knew that was going to be unlikely in this league with @menobrown picking in front of me as maybe the only guy higher on Kincaid than I was.

Last edited:
A friend and I have a $750 1 QB league that we run together. We needed less than 10 points from Swift last night to be in position to advance, because we first needed to catch a team that had no players going last night. In the fourth quarter, we were down by 1.5 points. Swift broke what looked to be a long run and had plenty of room to gain WHEN HE SLID TO STAY IN BOUNDS. I was losing my mind. He got 11 yards, then 4 on the next play, and then almost lost a yard. We were tied. Swift never gained another yard. We quickly looked up the tiebreaker rules. First tiebreaker is victory points. We had 37, the other team 36. This is for the second advancing team, so the other tied team is eliminated (for now, assuming no stat corrections, which we have to sweat out until Thursday morning).

I've never seen what is essentially a tie game in a playoff game before, in any of my leagues, ever. Crazy.

A friend and I have a $750 1 QB league that we run together. We needed less than 10 points from Swift last night to be in position to advance, because we first needed to catch a team that had no players going last night. In the fourth quarter, we were down by 1.5 points. Swift broke what looked to be a long run and had plenty of room to gain WHEN HE SLID TO STAY IN BOUNDS. I was losing my mind. He got 11 yards, then 4 on the next play, and then almost lost a yard. We were tied. Swift never gained another yard. We quickly looked up the tiebreaker rules. First tiebreaker is victory points. We had 37, the other team 36. This is for the second advancing team, so the other tied team is eliminated (for now, assuming no stat corrections, which we have to sweat out until Thursday morning).

I've never seen what is essentially a tie game in a playoff game before, in any of my leagues, ever. Crazy.

Was sharing what your were going threw last night because I had Swift on an FFPC BB tournament team I had him going and needing some more points. I advanced by .95 points.

But I'm very worried about a stat correction regarding a specific play.

Does anyone know if that first pass that Hurts threw to Swift was officially classified as a pass or a run? It was clearly behind him and that's why I'm concerned about it being classified as a run instead upon further review.

Last edited:
So I completed the sweep this year in my FFPC leagues. Made the playoffs in 8/8 leagues, including the #1 seed in 5/8 of them
Well done.

6 out of 7 for me(our FBG league is the thorn in my side), 3 as top two seeds. Two teams already got bounced though.

TE is the other big weakspot that could really hold me back. I was able to nab Kincaid in a lot of leagues last offseason but I knew that was going to be unlikely in this league with @menobrown picking in front of me as maybe the only guy higher on Kincaid than I was.
Kincaid sure let me down huge this week but I really thought you were just one of those people who refuse to invest in TE's. I say this because as everyone knows I'm sitting on a bunch of TE's and when I make someone a trade offer I will scan the rosters and try and offer something I think makes sense to the other team so for sure saw you had a hole at TE. But when you passed on my offers and then passed on drafting Laporta I just figured you were one of those people who just insists TE's are a dime a dozen and refuse to invest in them.

If Ty Chandler can fill that #2 RB spot that has been a bane all year
:crying:

I of course cut Chandler the previous week for CEH. My theory was the season was 4 weeks long, I did not think I'd retain Chandler and I'd rather obtain the RB who an injury has elevated to a starter instead of one I need an injury to occurr. Again with 4 weeks to go this made sense and for a sorry team I could not find someone else to cut.

That move proved huge for you, me, Mauraders and possibly ultimately Barack since it cost me a win in the draft playoffs and enabled his new favorite team to advance. Interesting how one fairly minor move has so many ramifications that might impact the league for years.

Last edited:
But I'm very worried about a stat correction regarding a specific play.

Does anyone know if that first pass that Hurts threw to Swift was officially classified as a pass or a run? It was clearly behind him and that's why I'm concerned about it being classified as a run instead upon further review.

It was recorded as a run, not a pass. My friend and I were immediately griping about how the Eagles couldn't even throw Swift a proper screen pass. When they do throw it to him, it's 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Am I reading the FFPC Consolation Playoffs correctly?
I lost in the first round of the consolation playoffs and now it says I’m playing for the THIRD pick. (“Playoff for Pick #3”). Is that right? I though for sure that the 2 losers of the first week of the consolation playoff would be playing for the 5th and 6th picks.
weird.

I lost in the first round of the consolation playoffs and now it says I’m playing for the THIRD pick. (“Playoff for Pick #3”). Is that right? I though for sure that the 2 losers of the first week of the consolation playoff would be playing for the 5th and 6th picks.
weird.

No, you beat Bombjack. (You have to go to the actual league page and look at the score there. Sometimes the Live Scoring or other references to your last matchup are wrong, I'm not sure why.) If you win this week, you will compete for the 1.01/1.02. If you lose, then you will play for the 1.03/1.04.

Is this a "look at me! I've never played in the toilet bowl before!" post? ;)

weird.

No, you beat Bombjack. (You have to go to the actual league page and look at the score there. Sometimes the Live Scoring or other references to your last matchup are wrong, I'm not sure why.) If you win this week, you will compete for the 1.01/1.02. If you lose, then you will play for the 1.03/1.04.

Thanks for the reply but I’m not talking about the FBG FFPC league, where I know I won my game (look at me fighting for the 1.1….that I traded away to @menobrown for an injured Goedert. Ugh).
I’m talking about my other FFPC league where I did lose in the first week of the consolation playoffs and now see myself in a matchup for the 3rd pick. Just seems weird that I’d lose and still be able to win the 1.3. I wasn’t expecting that.

I’m talking about my other FFPC league where I did lose in the first week of the consolation playoffs and now see myself in a matchup for the 3rd pick. Just seems weird that I’d lose and still be able to win the 1.3. I wasn’t expecting that.
Got to be some kind of mistake, not seeing it like that in any of my other leagues. I mean if I'm you I'm not bringing it up, has no one else?

weird.

I believe there is often an overlap where it updates to the matchups to next weeks games before it resets the scores to zero. So for an hour or so usually you see next week's matchup with last week's scores.

Nevermind. Figured it out.

above my playoff bracket, I was reading the right-most text that said Pick #3….but that’s a placeholder for the loser of the bracket ABOVE my section. To the left of that “Pick #3” text it says “playoff for pick #5” and THAT heading is what applies to my bracket below that line. Just a weird graphic layout that totally threw me off and wasted all of your time. Sorry. Playing for pick 5 as expected. :(

Last edited:
Anyone else in the main event championship?

Trying to decide if I want to start the highest predictions or should I think about trying to get cross variance to maximize scores like you would in a fanduel

Anyone else think FFPC should have 1 last waiver run after week 17 is over?
I did a little final waiver move on Sunday morning in most leagues anticipating this, but it seems odd that they don’t allow for one final run after the championship game is over, especially since some dropped players from this week’s waiver runs weren’t available to pick up for the last Sunday moves.
I’m emailing FFPC support to request this change, so feel free to join me and do the same if you agree.

Users who are viewing this thread