What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FOOTBALLGUY Player Pages (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Can some help me out please? Didn't the player pages used to have each staff members projection for the week? Also was there a tab for the preseason page? Am I missing those items somewhere?

We're looking at redoing the player pages. I agree I like the projections there.

By far I think the best way to view our projections is here https://www.footballguys.com/projections/inseason

When your league is synched, you can click on the Scoring System tab and select your league and then see all the free agents available as well as all the players on your team (or on any team in your league that you select)

We're looking at redoing the player pages. I agree I like the projections there.

By far I think the best way to view our projections is here https://www.footballguys.com/projections/inseason

When your league is synched, you can click on the Scoring System tab and select your league and then see all the free agents available as well as all the players on your team (or on any team in your league that you select)

That's great news. I like to be able to check them if I'm debating a player to see if someone hasn't updated their projections or has numbers that are out of line enough to move the consensus.

It would be nice to know who wrote the preseason page. I recall the pre-season page mentioning Denver TE Ogun could lose snaps. That influenced me to get zeros shares this year. It would be nice to know who to credit.

That's great news. I like to be able to check them if I'm debating a player to see if someone hasn't updated their projections or has numbers that are out of line enough to move the consensus.

It would be nice to know who wrote the preseason page. I recall the pre-season page mentioning Denver TE Ogun could lose snaps. That influenced me to get zeros shares this year. It would be nice to know who to credit.

Cool. It'll likely be a 2023 project for the player page updating but I want to get there.

For the writing on preseason blurbs, that's often a team effort with multiple people contributing and editing so really it's a "this is the position of Footballguys" voice.

Users who are viewing this thread