What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys for 2017 - New Stuff / Ask Questions Here (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not gone through the entire thread and maybe this has already been listed. My MyFBG is still screwed up from last year and I don't see a way to re-set this. Has this been resolved yet? Is there a way to delete my current team and re-enter it so it is correct like it used to be?

I have not gone through the entire thread and maybe this has already been listed. My MyFBG is still screwed up from last year and I don't see a way to re-set this. Has this been resolved yet? Is there a way to delete my current team and re-enter it so it is correct like it used to be?
Hi dmac,

The whole thread is worth reading if you have time. The plan is for MyFBG to be able to synch to new teams on July 1. When it's operational, you should be able to reset things. Thanks.

J

I have the new Draft Dominator software and have tried it twice now in mock drafts.  I admit - I can not keep up.  I know the mocks might be faster than real drafts as sometimes there are lots of auto drafters in them, but it is concerning to me that I can't get to the 3rd round clicking off the players taken let alone the middle rounds when teams will be reaching from the top for players the tool might not like.  

I am curious how people use this tool and how they keep up.  It almost seems like it is a two person thing.  Or that maybe I'm better off pricing out the top 200 list an using a pen to wipe off the players as they are taken.  Open to thoughts or advice from the more experienced.

I have the new Draft Dominator software and have tried it twice now in mock drafts.  I admit - I can not keep up.  I know the mocks might be faster than real drafts as sometimes there are lots of auto drafters in them, but it is concerning to me that I can't get to the 3rd round clicking off the players taken let alone the middle rounds when teams will be reaching from the top for players the tool might not like.  

I am curious how people use this tool and how they keep up.  It almost seems like it is a two person thing.  Or that maybe I'm better off pricing out the top 200 list an using a pen to wipe off the players as they are taken.  Open to thoughts or advice from the more experienced.
Just so everyone (including us!) knows best to help - do you mean the just-released Draft Dominator Classic (multiple windows on screen), or the new mobile or mobile style app (single window)?

Simon Shepherd said:
Just so everyone (including us!) knows best to help - do you mean the just-released Draft Dominator Classic (multiple windows on screen), or the new mobile or mobile style app (single window)?
I am trying the iMac based multiple windows based DD Classic just released.  I was only using one window of it trying to assign players as they are drafted out of the list of players in order of value the DDC program assigned them.

I am trying the iMac based multiple windows based DD Classic just released.  I was only using one window of it trying to assign players as they are drafted out of the list of players in order of value the DDC program assigned them.
Ok thanks for the clariication. Best to email henderson@footballguys.com or try the Classic Apps Questions subforum (https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/6-classic-applications-questions-pcmac-draft-dominator-classic-vbd-spreadsheet/). This thread works better if we keep it as much as possible to general discussion of Footballguys for 2017 - thanks!

The site went from 186 cheatsheets to 6750 but somehow I lost the cheatsheet for my league (2qb-3rb-4wr). Am I missing it on the new page or are the 2-3-4 cheats not offered this season? Thanks.

The site went from 186 cheatsheets to 6750 but somehow I lost the cheatsheet for my league (2qb-3rb-4wr). Am I missing it on the new page or are the 2-3-4 cheats not offered this season? Thanks.
Hi James, the new cheat sheets don't support that exact setup. But not to worry - this will be super easy for you to generate in the exact same format as the 6,750 cheat sheets as soon as the new Draft Dominator is released. This'll be online this year so it'll be as easy as going to a link, entering your settings and hitting Export Cheat Sheets. The entering settings stage is something you'll need to do at some point in any case to get MyFBG setup for 2017 (and we'll bring over your 2016 leagues too, so you may not even need to do it at all!)

(Internally, all these new cheat sheets are generated by the new Draft Dominator as across the board our focus has been to get the rankings there optimal; so for consistency, the cheat sheets will always match the default new DD setup for any given league)

If your draft is before July 1, and you need a cheat sheet before then, just let me know via PM and I can help with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to download the latest version of DD for desktop mac.  The download seems to work ok but when I try to initialize the program I get a "Java Error" and can't open this version.  

I am trying to download the latest version of DD for desktop mac.  The download seems to work ok but when I try to initialize the program I get a "Java Error" and can't open this version.  
We need to keep this thread clear of support stuff so we can stick to Footballguys for 2017 and feedback related to that; the best place to get help on this is to email Bruce at henderson@footballguys.com - he is the guy who can help and that's the quickest way to get hold of him.

We need to keep this thread clear of support stuff so we can stick to Footballguys for 2017 and feedback related to that; the best place to get help on this is to email Bruce at henderson@footballguys.com - he is the guy who can help and that's the quickest way to get hold of him.
But it says to ask questions in here? If there's a solution to his problem, it would help if others are aware of the workaround

Hi James,

Please shoot an email to our Bruce Henderson at Henderson@footballguys.com and he should be able to help there.

J

But it says to ask questions in here? If there's a solution to his problem, it would help if others are aware of the workaround
Thanks Matt. Good point. I started this thread back in the spring for folks to ask general questions about features and direction and such. I think it was super productive to help us set up the season. But it's probably run it's course as we're now into providing the features we've been talking about. I'll go ahead and close this one as I don't want there to be questions here that don't get answered. 

But for 100% sure, this isn't going to be a customer service on specific issues thing. We're won't try to do customer service in the forums as we're building a completely new system for all that that will get your questions to our people as quickly as possible with the goal of getting answers as quickly possible. We'll never be able to use the entire forums for customer service on specific issues as there's no way to make sure we see everything.

For any  Draft Dominator Questions you have, please shoot them to Bruce Henderson at Henderson@footballguys.com as Simon said. We'll have all the other options for Customer Service help ready soon.

If you've got a question on something else, please shoot it to me at bryant@footballguys.com for now and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

And we may try to do a new thread that is focused entirely on general feature type stuff. Thanks.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread