What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fournette Trade (1 Viewer)

Chuckers

Footballguy
I can get two picks ('23 and '24) that will be between #7 and #14 overall, for Fournette.
My other RBs are McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, and D'Andre Swift. I have Mattison and Chuba Hubbard as handcuffs.
My WRs are J Jefferson, Tyreek Hill, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, Romeo Doubs, Michael Thomas, Darnell Mooney, Isaiah McKenzie.
We start two RBs and two WRS and 3 flex players.

It's a 10 team, 1QB (I have Josh Allen.) IDP dynasty league.
I'm currently 4-0 and I am the prohibitive favorite but I'm worried about the age of my RBs, in particular.
Should I hold off on a trade and take the high likelihood of a league win -OR- should I give up some percentage this year so that I can grab some young talent in upcoming drafts?

In a 10 team league getting picks #7-#14 means you are getting a late first rounder and early second rounder. Which year is which? That will affect my answer.

Our league is weird. Trust me when I say the details are weird but the league is more than 20 years old and we have a bunch of weird rules. The picks in both years will be somewhere between 7 and 14. One pick each year.

Users who are viewing this thread