What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fox news cracks me up...Benghazi! Hillary! Comey! AOC! (1 Viewer)

That's really what this boils down to -- even when the entire world is standing behind Zelensky and the Ukrainians we have a faction in the US that just can't help themselves.... and its because all of us haven't brushed up on our history.🙄
Gee, I wonder why that is. It must be their organic opinion which the talking heads on conservative media simply express rather than those same people parroting what they hear from the talking heads, right?

Captain Cranks said:
Gee, I wonder why that is. It must be their organic opinion which the talking heads on conservative media simply express rather than those same people parroting what they hear from the talking heads, right?
Those in glass houses and all that.

Said it early and often....the NATO line is merely an excuse.  Putin has made clear, from day one, that he wants the old USSR back.  Two events have gotten his attention (likely a third) and have him thinking this was the time.  The move on Crimea, Trump's attempted extortion of Ukraine and Biden's bungling of the Afghanistan exit.  

Watching Fox and friends for a few.  When Duffy talks, kilmeade looks like he’s waiting for her to say something dumb.  He can’t even look at her.

Watching Fox and friends for a few.  When Duffy talks, kilmeade looks like he’s waiting for her to say something dumb.  He can’t even look at her.
Which is astonishing because Kilmeade has made some of the dumbest remarks in the past

Captain Cranks said:
Almost like they all come to the same, totally researched and logical, conclusions every single time.  It does save time because you only need to talk to one person and you can get the thoughts of millions.  

This shows how bad Fox is as a news channel:

The network’s top five shows in terms of viewership were: “The Five” (3,494,000), “Tucker Carlson Tonight” (3,389,000), “Jesse Watters Primetime” (2,924,000), “Hannity” (2,886,000), and “Special Report with Bret Baier” (2,598,000).

The Five is a horribly dumb show - but not as dumb as Outnumbered.  The closest to legit news (Baier) is the lowest watched show - which is not surprising.  

Users who are viewing this thread