What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Freeman, Graham, and Pick for Bell, WHIR (1 Viewer)

dwyadog

Footballguy
Greetings all,

Mostly done trading already. Have 19 players on the roster in a roster 24 league. Have picks 1.12 and 5.12

offer on the table is I give devonta freeman, jimmy graham, and pick 1.12 i would receive leveon bell.

Roster is below, does this trade make sense for the team?

- 12 team dynasty ppr. Qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/flex/flex/te/d/k

Qb: Brady,jimmy garropolo 

Rb: David Johnson, lesean mccoy, devonta freeman, gillislee, ameer abdullah, Dion Lewis, Jonathan williams 

Wr: odb, aj green, brandin cooks, Sammy Watkins, Allen Robinson, Martavis bryant 

Te: gronk, Graham,  Allen

K: 5.12 

D: patriots

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the offseason on a couple of trades to consolidate good players into great ones. This continues the theme but woukd it hurt the year long season too much?

Spent the offseason on a couple of trades to consolidate good players into great ones. This continues the theme but woukd it hurt the year long season too much?
I don't understand the bolded statement.  How could getting the consensus #2 RB in the league hurt your team for this season?  This is a minor price to pay to pick up Bell and you should do it as soon as you can.

Appreciated. Apologies for the confusion, was just concerned it may make the team too thin given I'd drop to 18 roster spots full out of 24 and lose te depth. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this is the steal everyone else seems to. Don't get me wrong, I'd make the trade, but its about 60-40 to me. Maybe I'm higher on Freeman than most.

Users who are viewing this thread