What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Funeral director and insurance companies reporting 40% jump in younger people dying (1 Viewer)

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing

Yikes. Due to Vaxxes, Long-Covid, Lockdown Depression, or some other TBD factors,

Young people are dying at a much higher rate in recent months, per (now) *multiple* insurance company and funeral home financial disclosures.

As a society, we should probably figure out why this is happening and soon.
In the 3rd qtr of 2021 we had our worst quarter of losses ever as a life insurer. Nobody in the industry knows why. The #1 theory is the lockdowns in 2020 leading to people avoiding cancer screenings and physicals and typical checkups.

In the 3rd qtr of 2021 we had our worst quarter of losses ever as a life insurer. Nobody in the industry knows why. The #1 theory is the lockdowns in 2020 leading to people avoiding cancer screenings and physicals and typical checkups.
Lack of health insurance due to unemployment?  Higher coverage limits?  How many more people died Q3 than other quarters?  What are the other theories?

This totally needed its own thread!

Again - let’s get a conspiracy sub-forum going so these good chaps can share their findings without it getting missed with all the other political threads. 
I thought this was the conspiracy sub-forum?

Keep being dismissive if it helps you reconcile the alraming nature of this data. Time and space will reveal whether or not we should be concerned.
I'm anti-government mandate.  I would have been there sooner if there wasn't so much conspiracy theory, VAERS data, Peter McCollough crap coming in.  Messaging matters.  Your style turned me off - not sure about others.  

Side note - I do hope the employment stuff worked out for your wife.  I imagine that would be extremely stressful.  I'm sorry if you posted any updates on that which I may have missed.

I'm anti-government mandate.  I would have been there sooner if there wasn't so much conspiracy theory, VAERS data, Peter McCollough crap coming in.  Messaging matters.  Your style turned me off - not sure about others.  

Side note - I do hope the employment stuff worked out for your wife.  I imagine that would be extremely stressful.  I'm sorry if you posted any updates on that which I may have missed.

Sorry for offending you, but when I am constantly bombarded with personal attacks, sometimes I lose my cool.

As for conspiracy theories, way too many have turned into conspiracy facts over the last two years. I won't get into VAERS - we'll have to respectfully disagree about the relevance of that database.

In the meantime, here's another alarming story I just came across. Too many accounts of adverse reactions now. Way way way too many...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-pentagon-responds-to-dod-whistleblowers-claim-of-spiking-disease-rates-in-the-military-after-covid-vaccine-mandate_4247785.html

Sorry for offending you, but when I am constantly bombarded with personal attacks, sometimes I lose my cool.

As for conspiracy theories, way too many have turned into conspiracy facts over the last two years. I won't get into VAERS - we'll have to respectfully disagree about the relevance of that database.

In the meantime, here's another alarming story I just came across. Too many accounts of adverse reactions now. Way way way too many...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-pentagon-responds-to-dod-whistleblowers-claim-of-spiking-disease-rates-in-the-military-after-covid-vaccine-mandate_4247785.html
“The Epoch Times is a far-right[15] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[21] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[22]” - Wikipedia 

“The Epoch Times is a far-right[15] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[21] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[22]” - Wikipedia 
I was just coming in to show this.  Once again, a far right "news outlet" seems to be the only one who can come up with the truth about things obviously disproving the science that other news sources mistakenly adhere to. Personally I tend to believe the news stories that have been proven and vetted.

Forget about the Epoc times. Read the article and consider the data and sources contained therein. Or don't.

Same thing with the Zerohedge article above. Look at the underlying source and the data he is describing.

Forget about the Epoc times. Read the article and consider the data and sources contained therein. Or don't.

Same thing with the Zerohedge article above. Look at the underlying source and the data he is describing.
I couldn’t read it. It wants me to register. I’m not registering with the Falun Gong religion. 

I couldn’t read it. It wants me to register. I’m not registering with the Falun Gong religion. 
The blurb you can read without access is enough to know it isn't work further attention.

ETA: Hadn't realized that Falun Gong was involved but it makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lack of health insurance due to unemployment?  Higher coverage limits?  How many more people died Q3 than other quarters?  What are the other theories?
Did you read the zero hedge article? Alot of those questions are answered. I am an actuary and work in group insurance. We don't cover unemployed people so it's not that.

There are several theories. I'll answer more tomorrow. 

Bottom line is most group insurance carriers had their worst quarter ever in Q3 2021 and it wasn't due to covid deaths.

LawFitz said:
How about considering the actual source of the info, which is not Zerohedge.
I read the story.  There is no data that shows  the uptick in deaths was or has been attributed to vaccines.

Actually there is nothing in the article that you can make any definitive correlation between these numbers and really anything.  

It doesn’t stop them from making that leap though which again they know is what their audience wants to hear.  

jobarules said:
Did you read the zero hedge article? Alot of those questions are answered. I am an actuary and work in group insurance. We don't cover unemployed people so it's not that.

There are several theories. I'll answer more tomorrow. 

Bottom line is most group insurance carriers had their worst quarter ever in Q3 2021 and it wasn't due to covid deaths.
Thanks for the info. I didn’t read the zero hedge article, but I read the one you linked from the hill.  My best friend is an actuary - interesting work sometimes. They can put down some booze.  

Any additional insights you have would be appreciated. 

Thanks for the info. I didn’t read the zero hedge article, but I read the one you linked from the hill.  My best friend is an actuary - interesting work sometimes. They can put down some booze.  

Any additional insights you have would be appreciated. 
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that excess deaths are associated with COVID-19 directly or indirectly, typically defined as the difference between the observed number of deaths in specific time periods and the expected number of deaths in the same time periods. 

I read the story.  There is no data that shows  the uptick in deaths was or has been attributed to vaccines.

Actually there is nothing in the article that you can make any definitive correlation between these numbers and really anything.  

Correct. I didn't say this material increase in death stats was due to the vaxxes. In fact, I suggested they could be due to any number of factors. My main point was that these new deaths are alarming and they should absolutely be investigated. (Yes, in part, to make sure they aren't due to the vaxxes.)

It doesn’t stop them from making that leap though which again they know is what their audience wants to hear.  
I didnt think the article was making that connection and I'm certainly not making that connection. 

I didnt think the article was making that connection and I'm certainly not making that connection
Fair enough, the article does say they don't know the reason for the uptick in deaths in young people but notes the majority of deaths are not classified as due to Covid-19.

Here are some quotes from the article:

A spike in Mortality among younger, working-age individuals coincided with vaccine mandates

Boom folks it's clear as day what changed in the second half of 2021. Variants less virulent than original but we had mandates & boosters hitting.  This is a total xxxx show to behold.

Remind us again how the vaccines are helping?

Is there a fancy Latin name for the fallacy where someone points out that a useless harmful covid mitigation measure is useless and harmful, and lockdowners respond with a link to a chart that shows covid kills people?

The article is clearly stating the vaccines are not only ineffective but harmful.  It is also clear they are inferring the increased deaths are due to vaccine mandates.   

The problem is they have no data that shows the one has anything to do with the other.   I could just as easily say the uptick coincided with inflation or with the collapse of the Baltimore Ravens 2021 season.

It is good that you understand they have no corroborating evidence  but I am betting a large portion of their audience is making that leap and that is my problem with sites and news sources that have a vested interest in feeding into the frenzy of their readers and that includes CNN, FOX, MSNBC, OAN and even zerohedge.

Correct. I didn't say this material increase in death stats was due to the vaxxes. In fact, I suggested they could be due to any number of factors. My main point was that these new deaths are alarming and they should absolutely be investigated. (Yes, in part, to make sure they aren't due to the vaxxes.)
It is due to the experimental inoculations.https://www.westernjournal.com/media-deploys-full-blackout-senators-forum-exposes-reports-horrendous-vaccine-side-effects/ It’s also on the senator’s own website for the “I hate that website commenters.”  Nuremberg. 2.0

It is due to the experimental inoculations.https://www.westernjournal.com/media-deploys-full-blackout-senators-forum-exposes-reports-horrendous-vaccine-side-effects/ It’s also on the senator’s own website for the “I hate that website commenters.”  Nuremberg. 2.0

Thx, check out the Epoch Times article I linked above. It tells this same military adverse reactions tale in much greater detail. It's an extremely alarming set of data that has been revealed.

Thx, check out the Epoch Times article I linked above. It tells this same military adverse reactions tale in much greater detail. It's an extremely alarming set of data that has been revealed.
And yet everyone in the hospital related to covid is either unvaxxed (80%) or not boosted and 100 years old with tons of comorbidities.  Not a single case of vaxx issues have come through my hospitals.

So weird. 

Also, Pfizer just added a bunch of language to their most recent financial disclosures regarding business risk emanating from their clinical trials...

https://twitter.com/rubiconcapital_/status/1491132509593436160

"risks associated with...further information regarding the quality of pre-clinical, clinical or safety data, including by audit or inspection; ...

"challenges related to public confidence or awareness of our COVID-19 vaccine or Paxlovid, including challenges driven by misinformation, access, CONCERNS ABOUT CLINICAL DATA INTEGRITY and prescriber and pharmacy education;"

The info above combined with the FDA's strong reluctance to release the Pfizer trial documents in a timely manner is not a good look for instilling confidence in Pfizer or their vaccine. If there is malfeasance at play, Wall St. analysts will be the first to ferret it out.

I wonder if there's any oddity in short-selling and put options for Pfizer and Moderna. Insider info will skew those markets in advance of any public disclosures.

And yet everyone in the hospital related to covid is either unvaxxed (80%) or not boosted and 100 years old with tons of comorbidities.  Not a single case of vaxx issues have come through my hospitals.

So weird. 
I know 3 people who have died of Covid and dozens that have either been in the ICU due to Covid or are dealing with long term side effects. I know hundreds of people who have been vaccinated, yet I don’t know of a single person (that I directly know or my friends/acquaintances know) that has had a negative vaccine outcome other than feeling under the weather for 24 hours. 

The level of deception and lies being used to roll out global communism and end sovereign nations is off the charts. Unfortunately, the schools are indoctrinating the children and young adults to accept and promote global communism. I hear about the collective all the time now. Change really did come to America. Thanks Obama! For once a politician told the truth!

The level of deception and lies being used to roll out global communism and end sovereign nations is off the charts. Unfortunately, the schools are indoctrinating the children and young adults to accept and promote global communism. I hear about the collective all the time now. Change really did come to America. Thanks Obama! For once a politician told the truth!
Yes...lots of deception.  You just flat out made up the last few bolded stances.  What global communism?  What end of sovereign nations?  What indoctrinating to accept and promote this communism?  You keep making such accusations...with zero support for it.  And don't give me some bs from far right sources that constantly get caught fabricating things.  Stay away from zerohedge, GatewayPundit, PJMedia...and so on.  Find some real support...a real source.

What countries have turned communist since 2008?  What countries have had their sovereignty taken away?

Throw in a "disgusting" and this posts fits right in with the hyperbole often put forth here from MAGA guys. 

Yes...lots of deception.  You just flat out made up the last few bolded stances.  What global communism?  What end of sovereign nations?  What indoctrinating to accept and promote this communism?  You keep making such accusations...with zero support for it.  And don't give me some bs from far right sources that constantly get caught fabricating things.  Stay away from zerohedge, GatewayPundit, PJMedia...and so on.  Find some real support...a real source.
Far right implies far away from communist left. So finding something that you would even read is difficult. https://montanadailygazette.com/2021/06/30/great-reset-by-2030-youll-own-nothing-and-youll-be-happy/ The truth is out there though. God bless the truckers in Canada for fighting the tyrants.
How do you explain that Trudeau Putin Macron Merkle and a lot of others all being WEF young leaders? Global communism that’s how.https://coercioncode.com/2022/01/27/flashback-klaus-schwab-brags-wef-penetrates-cabinets-of-world-leaders/

Far right implies far away from communist left. So finding something that you would even read is difficult. https://montanadailygazette.com/2021/06/30/great-reset-by-2030-youll-own-nothing-and-youll-be-happy/ The truth is out there though. God bless the truckers in Canada for fighting the tyrants.
How do you explain that Trudeau Putin Macron Merkle and a lot of others all being WEF young leaders? Global communism that’s how.https://coercioncode.com/2022/01/27/flashback-klaus-schwab-brags-wef-penetrates-cabinets-of-world-leaders/
What global communism?  Is Canada communist?  Germany?  England?

And you can think mandates are wrong and a government overreach without making the giant leap to it's all step to move the country to communism.  How would that even work in the US for example?  Would the government just take possession of all private property?  How would the "elites" who some on the right think run things be ok with that?

Applying log and reason to issues will often lead you to the answers friend. 

What countries have turned communist since 2008?  What countries have had their sovereignty taken away?

Throw in a "disgusting" and this posts fits right in with the hyperbole often put forth here from MAGA guys. 
This country has been turning communist for a long time. See Clinton making China most favored nation. http://tech.mit.edu/V114/N27/china.27w.html  We have censorship in the united states now. https://www.independentsentinel.com/congress-pressures-big-tech-to-censor-more-government-control-of-speech/

Vaccine passes for the flu are just Chinese social credit scores in disguise https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/vaccine-passports-who-and-globalization-of-chinas-standards/

What global communism?  Is Canada communist?  Germany?  England?

And you can think mandates are wrong and a government overreach without making the giant leap to it's all step to move the country to communism.  How would that even work in the US for example?  Would the government just take possession of all private property?  How would the "elites" who some on the right think run things be ok with that?

Applying log and reason to issues will often lead you to the answers friend. 
You have a lot of reading to do

Communist left?  You are already showing you don't wish to actually have a genuine discussion throwing that around.

Coercion code?  Have you checked out some of their other "articles"

And the Daily Gazette...

https://missoulacurrent.com/opinion/2020/03/voices-fake-news-site/

Even with that...I read the articles...neither offered evidence of any shift to global communism or how schools are indoctrinating kids into promoting and supporting global communism.

You posted 2 very highly opinionated articles...that offer a lot of fear mongering and speculation...and very little on facts and evidence to support the actual claims you made.  And from sources just as unreliable as the others I mentioned.  Real sources vet information...they go through multiple layers of fact checking and all...and even they don't always get it right.  Sources like you have been linking to...its all hyperbole and opinion rarely backed up with anything factual.  They are places people go to confirm a bias they already have...and they do not offer reliable information on any topic.  They are, in essence, little more than conspiracy propaganda.

Communist left?  You are already showing you don't wish to actually have a genuine discussion throwing that around.

Coercion code?  Have you checked out some of their other "articles"

And the Daily Gazette...

https://missoulacurrent.com/opinion/2020/03/voices-fake-news-site/

Even with that...I read the articles...neither offered evidence of any shift to global communism or how schools are indoctrinating kids into promoting and supporting global communism.

You posted 2 very highly opinionated articles...that offer a lot of fear mongering and speculation...and very little on facts and evidence to support the actual claims you made.  And from sources just as unreliable as the others I mentioned.  Real sources vet information...they go through multiple layers of fact checking and all...and even they don't always get it right.  Sources like you have been linking to...its all hyperbole and opinion rarely backed up with anything factual.  They are places people go to confirm a bias they already have...and they do not offer reliable information on any topic.  They are, in essence, little more than conspiracy propaganda.
Sure just go to the world economic forum itself and listen to what Schwab says. Read his books Prove that all these young leader graduates didn’t go to Schwabs school. You can’t because they did regardless of the source.https://www.europereloaded.com/world-economic-forums-young-global-leaders-revealed/

This country has been turning communist for a long time. See Clinton making China most favored nation. http://tech.mit.edu/V114/N27/china.27w.html  We have censorship in the united states now. https://www.independentsentinel.com/congress-pressures-big-tech-to-censor-more-government-control-of-speech/

Vaccine passes for the flu are just Chinese social credit scores in disguise https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/vaccine-passports-who-and-globalization-of-chinas-standards/
Making China most favored nation status says nothing about the US turning communist.

The vaccine mandates are few and far between and you claimed the country was turning communist since Obama.  

What % communist do you believe the US is right now?  25%?  50%?

It’s like some of you guys have never heard of the WEF the U.N. the WHO or Agenda 21/2030. https://www.europereloaded.com/un-agenda-2030-recipe-global-socialism/
We have heard of the WEF...we don't overrepresent its importance or reach.

About Europe Reloaded

We support REAL science led by doctors and researchers such as Michael Yeadon, Wolfgang Wodarg, Sucharit Bhakdi, Dolores Cahill, Heiko Schoning, Andrew Kaufmann, &etc.

We do not endorse liberty- and economy-destroying measures such as lockdowns, the wearing of masks, and the fear propaganda of the media based on lies about ‘cases’ and death rates.

We oppose the Great Reset policy of the Davos crowd. We oppose the massive election fraud that has been proven to exist in the November US presidential election. We oppose forced vaccine policies and vaccine passports.

We support natural health, support for our immune systems, and proven treatments such as HCQ and ivermectin.

Seriously...Im trying to help...find real sources man.  You are going to conspiracy site after conspiracy site and consuming "news" that just isn't healthy for anyone.

About Europe Reloaded

Seriously...Im trying to help...find real sources man.  You are going to conspiracy site after conspiracy site and consuming "news" that just isn't healthy for anyone.
Unfortunately that seems to be the trend for lots of the MAGA guys here.  Nothing but far right sites and youtube and twitter.

And I know I know, we all look at nothing but CNN and MSNBC (which are a trillion times more credible than Breitbart for example)

About Europe Reloaded

Real sources by your standard are Pfizer bought and paid for propaganda. The WEF school graduates are only the heads of state and you think it is insignificant. Lol

Unfortunately that seems to be the trend for lots of the MAGA guys here.  Nothing but far right sites and youtube and twitter.

And I know I know, we all look at nothing but CNN and MSNBC (which are a trillion times more credible than Breitbart for example)
I’m no MAGA guy and neither are the Canadian truckers who see the agenda 2030 global communism agenda for what it is.

I’m no MAGA guy and neither are the Canadian truckers who see the agenda 2030 global communism agenda for what it is.
Protesting vaxx mandates has nothing to do with a non existent 2030 global communism agenda.

I ask again, what's that  look like in the US for example, and how will our rich elites be ok with their wealth being confiscated? 

Sure Breitbart, another former Democrat is distrusted. I can see with my own eyes what is happening. You don’t make communist dictatorships you’re most favored nation without getting some commie on ya. But that’s just conspiracy right? They don’t organ harvest prisoners or anything.

Sure Breitbart, another former Democrat is distrusted. I can see with my own eyes what is happening. You don’t make communist dictatorships you’re most favored nation without getting some commie on ya. But that’s just conspiracy right. They don’t organ harvest prisoners or anything.
What's the process for the US turning communist and how does that benefit the elites that run the country?

Protesting vaxx mandates has nothing to do with a non existent 2030 global communism agenda.

I ask again, what's that  look like in the US for example, and how will our rich elites be ok with their wealth being confiscated? 
Riiight and plants don’t need CO2 sunlight and water. You guys believe anything. Ban CO2! It’s like a Jim Jones cult.

Users who are viewing this thread