What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gabriella Wilde - How Hot? (1 Viewer)

How Hot?

• Hot

Votes: 62 55.4%
  • Super-Hot

Votes: 37 33.0%
  • Hyper-Hot

Votes: 13 11.6%

• Total voters
Never heard of her, kinda let down when I clicked on the links.

Kinda like Kate Bosworth but not as good.

Definitely hot, but in pictures with her smiling she doesn't look as good....takes her down a few notches.

Like the sun.

Oh, sorry, I forgot the audience. Boobs are too small, 2/10, would not bang.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like Kate Bosworth, too.
Don't get me wrong, they both attractive (do prefer Bosworth). When I saw the options of hot, super hot, and mega hot or whatever, I expected to be blown away.
Well, I was blown away or I wouldn't have bothered posting this.

As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Don't get me wrong, they both attractive (do prefer Bosworth). When I saw the options of hot, super hot, and mega hot or whatever, I expected to be blown away.

She's crazy gorgeous. The images search could use much more in the way of body shots and skin but that's all right she's probably a pretty nice girl.

This girl walks into any room in normal life and people are hitting the internal 9.5 rating button.

She's crazy gorgeous. The images search could use much more in the way of body shots and skin but that's all right she's probably a pretty nice girl.

This girl walks into any room in normal life and people are hitting the internal 9.5 rating button.
Yeah, the link is for Gabriella Wilde face.

I usually add terms such as body, legs, ###, and ####.

Hot. I think she'll be hotter in 5 years. Looks too much like a high schooler right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
netnalp said:
Hot. I think she'll be hotter in 5 years. Looks too much like a high schooler right now.
I think it's just the opposite. She's peaked - super cute younger, semi-hot now, but in a few years her face won't be good for a mature woman. She'll start to look like an alien. And not in the good way.

Users who are viewing this thread