What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Minnesota@San Diego (1 Viewer)

Those people who were calling Taylor the most talented RB earlier might want to consider adding LT to their discussion.

note to self" scott's predictions are evil
1 bad prediction? Hmm...well...so far im 8/10 this week in my pick 'em. Everyone told me to start Hilliard over S.Moss and I rejected that and started Moss. Hey, read the sig, no predictions are easy.

im telling you. 10 years from now if lt 2.0 isn't up there with the great backs of all time, something went very wrong.

Those people who were calling Taylor the most talented RB earlier might want to consider adding LT to their discussion.
Those who are lauding Tomlinson should look at the Vikings run Defense today

Ladanian?Tomlinson?Who is this.....Ladanian you speak of?Oh wait. I know him.He had his 1st 200 yard rushing game vs my Patriots :thumbdown:

I love how LT can't get consecutive carries. I guess I can't fault SD for actually scoring 28 points, but come on.

Vikes held the Chargers to a punt, someone catch me, I'm going to faint.
Well the Chargers had to rest LT after the long run which hurt them, they probably should have just called a TO cause without him their offense has so many fewer options.

one good thing for moss owners could he be in a better position playing catch up vs. a bad defense GO MOssi see 150 2tds

Those who are lauding Tomlinson should look at the Vikings run Defense today
A very fair point of course, but Tomlinson is still up there in talent with or without this game, but this game might serve as a reminder of that.

one good thing for moss owners could he be in a better position playing catch up vs. a bad defense GO MOssi see 150 2tds
As long as Culpepper gets the TD's some how.Also note.If the Vikings lose this game, all those people that say the Vikings can't win with Daunte need to ####! When your defense gives up 28 to the Chargers, it ain't your fault.

Besides the fumble how had Bennett looked? I have him UP this week. :hot:
Bennett has looked pretty good. Even on the fumble he had both arms around the ball but the defender got his helmet right on the ball, not much he could've done anyway.

In the act of falling down Denard Walker interfered with Osgood so much that Osgood was still able to jump up and get his hands on the ball. :wall:

Thanks Marty...I take back 1/4 of the bas things I've said about you this year. Too bad it too you half a season to get Brees out of there.

Culpepper to Moe for 31 yard TD.
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :football: More Culpepper TD plz.Note to Tice: Go for an onside kick. Because if you let your D on the feild, it will be another TD for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see if:a) The Vikings defense can stop the Chargersb) They can stop the conversions on 3rd downc) can stop those Defensive holding penalties By the way How come Moss nevers gets Pass Interference calls go his way?I need to lie down or maybe I'll faint again if the Vikings can stop the Chargers this drive.

Ouch, 10 yard sack, 3rd and 14, they're coughing it right back up to SD. 13 yard pass to Moss. 4th and 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread