What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Cincinnati V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

4-1-PIT 4 (10:12) #76 Jones is an eligible receiver C.Palmer pass to R.Kelly for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN.But that endzone celebration by R. Kelly was completely out of line. I can't believe that cheerleader let him do that to her. The NFL needs to fine him for that. :penalty:

chad J a little bit gimpy (ankle/knee?) after that last tackle.ETA: he just walked to the sidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a way dirty play by Thurman. :rant:
I think you need to watch that one again.Thurman was on the way down due to that sandbox of a field they are playing on. I don't see any intent to go at the knees on purpose.

I think we're seeing the beginning of a great quarterback rivalry that's going to last for a long time

I think we're seeing the beginning of a great quarterback rivalry that's going to last for a long time
I agree, have you seen C. Fry today? He and Palmer will duke it for years to come. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread