What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Chicago V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

I think the Bears are getting exposed.  They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Very old news, but congrats on catching up. :thumbup: Careful though, or you'll get the blinder homers all in a tizzy.
Intelligent info here. Winning 8 in a row, while beating 2 division leaders, is exactly what I consider an easy schedule. :rolleyes: You guys sit around posting the same thing about the Bears every single week until it finally appears they'll lose a game and then you pat yourself on the back for calling it. "HEY! Watch out. The Bears are gonna get exposed this week. They suck. I'm calling it. I don't care if they've won 8 in a row. It's just a product of an easy schedule." :rolleyes: I can't believe you guys don't realize how clueless that makes you look. Learn the game of football and then try and post something of some substance around here.
:lmao: This is what's commonly know as "setting up the loss". Nice try slick...hows that offense doing so far? No TDs in the last 30 possessions, VERY stout and playoff ready.
Wow! Did you come up with that all by yourself? I'm impressed. PLEASE try and find a post where I said the Bears had a great offense and they would go undefeated the rest of the season. Huh? What's that? You can't? Oh, that's because I NEVER said it.

I think the Bears are getting exposed.  They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Very old news, but congrats on catching up. :thumbup: Careful though, or you'll get the blinder homers all in a tizzy.
Intelligent info here. Winning 8 in a row, while beating 2 division leaders, is exactly what I consider an easy schedule. :rolleyes: You guys sit around posting the same thing about the Bears every single week until it finally appears they'll lose a game and then you pat yourself on the back for calling it. "HEY! Watch out. The Bears are gonna get exposed this week. They suck. I'm calling it. I don't care if they've won 8 in a row. It's just a product of an easy schedule." :rolleyes: I can't believe you guys don't realize how clueless that makes you look. Learn the game of football and then try and post something of some substance around here.
LMAO - see what I meanYes, as opposed to your brilliant post. Got it.

Getting exposed appears to have your panties in an even bigger knot than most homers. Those horse blinders are awwwful big aren't they.....tsk tsk

Please, run down that tough schedule they had for us again Einstein. I dare you.

:lmao:

This is what's commonly know as "setting up the loss". Nice try slick...hows that offense doing so far? No TDs in the last 30 possessions, VERY stout and playoff ready.
YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME WHAT A STOOPID POST BLAH BLAH BLAH THEY PLAYED A TUF SKEDULE BLAH BLAHlol

I think the Bears are getting exposed. They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
:lmao: This is what's commonly know as "setting up the loss". Nice try slick...hows that offense doing so far? No TDs in the last 30 possessions, VERY stout and playoff ready.
Wow! Did you come up with that all by yourself? I'm impressed. PLEASE try and find a post where I said the Bears had a great offense and they would go undefeated the rest of the season. Huh? What's that? You can't? Oh, that's because I NEVER said it.
Gee Sparky, hit a nerve there?And please take that 3rd grade reading comprehension class over again...I never acused you of asying that the Bears had a good offense, I merely stated the obvious...which obviously went past you. :rolleyes:

Well, I was about to congratulate Steelers fans on a good game but apparently they feel the need to rub the win in our faces so I guess I won't now. Anyway, I guess I'd be happy too if I were a Steelers fan with the pathetic season you guys have had. :yes:

Well, I was about to congratulate Steelers fans on a good game but apparently they feel the need to rub the win in our faces so I guess I won't now. Anyway, I guess I'd be happy too if I were a Steelers fan with the pathetic season you guys have had. :yes:
:hophead: :cry: :bye: :towelwave:

LOL...whatever makes you feel better.I was just commenting on the fact that the NFC is not nearly as good as the AFC, top to bottom. If you take that as a "shot" at your team, so be it. But most will agree the Bears would not do so hot in the AFC.

No need to rear envy's ugly head, son. You're doing yourself and all Bears fans an injustice.

Sorry to break this to you.Their D has been getting exposed since the Tampa game, despite the wins.
If allowing 10 points to TB and 7 points to GB is getting exposed, then I'll take it. :lmao:
Take blinders off. See the whole game.Carry on

Users who are viewing this thread