What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Chicago V Pittsburgh (2 Viewers)

I think the Bears are getting exposed. They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Very old news, but congrats on catching up. :thumbup: Careful though, or you'll get the blinder homers all in a tizzy.

I think the Bears are getting exposed.  They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Very old news, but congrats on catching up. :thumbup: Careful though, or you'll get the blinder homers all in a tizzy.
Intelligent info here. Winning 8 in a row, while beating 2 division leaders, is exactly what I consider an easy schedule. :rolleyes: You guys sit around posting the same thing about the Bears every single week until it finally appears they'll lose a game and then you pat yourself on the back for calling it. "HEY! Watch out. The Bears are gonna get exposed this week. They suck. I'm calling it. I don't care if they've won 8 in a row. It's just a product of an easy schedule." :rolleyes: I can't believe you guys don't realize how clueless that makes you look. Learn the game of football and then try and post something of some substance around here.

I think the Bears are getting exposed. They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Intelligent info here. Winning 8 in a row, while beating 2 division leaders, is exactly what I consider an easy schedule. :rolleyes: You guys sit around posting the same thing about the Bears every single week until it finally appears they'll lose a game and then you pat yourself on the back for calling it. "HEY! Watch out. The Bears are gonna get exposed this week. They suck. I'm calling it. I don't care if they've won 8 in a row. It's just a product of an easy schedule." :rolleyes: I can't believe you guys don't realize how clueless that makes you look. Learn the game of football and then try and post something of some substance around here.
Sorry to break this to you.Their D has been getting exposed since the Tampa game, despite the wins.

:lmao: This is what's commonly know as "setting up the loss". Nice try slick...hows that offense doing so far? No TDs in the last 30 possessions, VERY stout and playoff ready.

Watching all these long runs, it really pisses me off the Bears passed on first down right after Jones got going. They did this last week, too. How they can only run the ball 30 times between two backs averaging 4.5 yards/carry is beyond me, especially when you consider that Orton can't complete a pass to save his life.

Toolbox announcer just called that "the catch of the year" by Desmond Clark. Good catch, but it wouldn't even make a highlight reel for the day. Idiot.

I think the Bears are getting exposed.  They've had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
Sorry to break this to you.Their D has been getting exposed since the Tampa game, despite the wins.
If allowing 10 points to TB and 7 points to GB is getting exposed, then I'll take it. :lmao:

Yeah, Bettis fell strangely after that tackle -- toppled like a tree. Sure do wish we had Duce active.

Users who are viewing this thread