What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Jacksonville V Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

This is a BIG game, its for the AFC South title. If the Jaguars win, they win the division. If the Colts win, they'll be tied with Jacksonville but will hold the tie-breaker based on common opponents. A victory by the Colts would require the Jaguars to finish ahead of the Colts in order to win the division, which is essentially hoping the Colts lose another game while the Jaguars win out.

Manning to Auston Collie for the TD.Donald Brown had a 49 yard run on the drive. Anyone see it?
I saw it. Looked like Jags had lots of guys at the line of scrimmage but the Colts opened a huge hole and Brown hit it and didn't really have to break any tackles. Brown got tracked down by Considine inside the 10 yard line.

Garrard sacked on 3rd down. Jags had Jennings in on the play instead of MJD. Jennings did not look at all to his right to see where the sack was going to come from. I have to believe that if MJD were in on that play, he would have made the block and that Garrard might have had more time to make a play.

Yeah I just don't get that either. Why replay 3rd down if there was no penalty on the play? Should have been 4th down.

Wow, an absolutely atrocious mistake by the refs are going to result in points for Jacksonville. Oops.

End of the first quarter, Colts lead 7-0. Jags have 3rd and goal from the 9 yard line after being as close as the 1 yard line. Right here I love me some out play to Marcedes Lewis.

Scobee kicks a 22 yard field goal. Colts lead 7-3. The Colts were impressive on their goal line stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning to Collie for a 30 yard touchdown. Colts up their lead to 14-3. The Colts have been running a hurry up kind of offence to try and wear the Jags down. The difference in the pace of the offence between these two teams is very noticeable.

Echo the horrible officiating.

Bad PI call on the Colts that should have been holding at worst followed by a ticky-tack push-off call.

Mike Thomas scores on a 78 yard punt return for a touchdown. Some of the Colts may have eased up as Thomas looked like he might have indicated a fair catch.

In real-time he looked like called for a FC. On replay looked like he was just trying to keep his balance as he moved under it.

Arm never came above head.

In real-time he looked like called for a FC. On replay looked like he was just trying to keep his balance as he moved under it.Arm never came above head.
I think you are right. I also think the Colts thought he called for a fair catch.

Derek Cox with a nice pass breakup. He's about the only secondary member who hasn't been exposed so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread