What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Seattle V St.Louis (1 Viewer)

Typical Seahawks start. Make a bad team look like they're playoff bound during a long drive and then get a bad non call for OPI on Holt for a TD. Looks like the nausea is going to set in early today.

Not that I imagine he's in any playoff teams' lineups (barring 16 team leagues), but Torry Holt seems to be having a nice day (51 yards and TD).

Last week Holmgren didn't challenge what I thought was a clear first down and that led to the game winning drive. Now he wastes one on an extremely clear fumble by Wilson. What a POS coaching job this year. I can't believe the Rams are kicking our ###. Just leave already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I imagine he's in any playoff teams' lineups (barring 16 team leagues), but Torry Holt seems to be having a nice day (51 yards and TD).
Benched Edwards for him. His home splits have been good this year, pretty happy with that first half.

More geniusness. 3rd and 7 in the redzone and he runs a QB draw. Walrus hurts his case for the HoF almost every game this year.

mad sweeney said:
Last week Holmgren didn't challenge what I thought was a clear first down and that led to the game winning drive.
I asked you about this last week. Did you ever go back and take another look? It was clearly short of the first down and would have been a waste of a timeout.
Now he wastes one on an extremely clear fumble by Wilson. What a POS coaching job this year. I can't believe the Rams are kicking our ###. Just leave already.
Never mind. I should have realized you were just in the middle of a good rant.

mad sweeney said:
Last week Holmgren didn't challenge what I thought was a clear first down and that led to the game winning drive.
I asked you about this last week. Did you ever go back and take another look? It was clearly short of the first down and would have been a waste of a timeout.
Now he wastes one on an extremely clear fumble by Wilson. What a POS coaching job this year. I can't believe the Rams are kicking our ###. Just leave already.
Never mind. I should have realized you were just in the middle of a good rant.
It would've been ruled at least a catch, whether or not it was a first is debatable. He wouldn't have lost a timeout for it unless it was ruled an incompletion. Regardless, the challenge today was absolutely asinine, one of the worst challenges I've seen. I stand by my assessment of his coaching this year. That TO could've been huge in a close game against a division foe that was beating them pretty good at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread