What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - Pittsburgh V Cleveland (1 Viewer)

quiet first quarter.

Mendenhall down with what look like a knee issue (just guessing.) Noticeable cheer from the crowd as they see he's injured.

quiet first quarter. Mendenhall down with what look like a knee issue (just guessing.) Noticeable cheer from the crowd as they see he's injured.
What do you expect? Harrison gives McCoy a concussion and then runs his mouth. Probably the entire stadium wants to see Steelers get hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, hey. look. Knee injury for the Browns. What a shame.
I think what you mean to say is "Harrison sucks and should be ashamed of his actions after the McCoy concussion."
No, I didn't mean anything like that. The Browns should be ashamed of how they handled a player with a concussion.
This is why people hate Steelers fans. Always pointing the finger somewhere else.
So you think the Browns handled that well?

Steelers really struggling on offense with Ben hurt. They need that week off and I doubt they'll get it. We can always hope.

I think what you mean to say is "Harrison sucks and should be ashamed of his actions after the McCoy concussion."
No, I didn't mean anything like that. The Browns should be ashamed of how they handled a player with a concussion.
This is why people hate Steelers fans. Always pointing the finger somewhere else.
So you think the Browns handled that well?
There you go again.

Your team is only relevant when you get a chance to upset the Steelers. You usually blow that chance when you get it. The Browns are the Washington Generals of the AFC North.

Not to mention Steeler fans are just bandwagon fans. How many of them follow the Pirates? None. Most of the Steeler fans I know were Indians fans in the 1990s. When the Steelers start putting out bad teams, Heinz Field will be a ghost town, and you won't see them in the Shark Pool, either.

From what I hear, the Patriots have a ton of interest in signing Peyton Hillis after he browns career is finished after this game.

When the Steelers start putting out bad teams, Heinz Field will be a ghost town, and you won't see them in the Shark Pool, either.
Didn't you, until recently, disappear from this site for the last year or two?
Huh? I was in the shark pool last year. I was the one who started the thread about how the Packers were going to beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl because of the spread offense. And I was right. I had a big long conversation with Tim in that thread actually. He refused to believe it.

When the Steelers start putting out bad teams, Heinz Field will be a ghost town, and you won't see them in the Shark Pool, either.
Huh? I was in the shark pool last year. I was the one who started the thread about how the Packers were going to beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl because of the spread offense. And I was right. I had a big long conversation with Tim in that thread actually. He refused to believe it.
I'll take your word for it. you've been banned and posted with so many different usernames on here it's hard for me to keep up.

I'll take your word for it. you've been banned and posted with so many different usernames on here it's hard for me to keep up.
Oh, personal attacks now is it?

Not to mention Steeler fans are just bandwagon fans. How many of them follow the Pirates? None. Most of the Steeler fans I know were Indians fans in the 1990s. When the Steelers start putting out bad teams, Heinz Field will be a ghost town, and you won't see them in the Shark Pool, either.
:lmao: :lmao:

Oh, personal attacks now is it?
I don't see a personal attack there.

Steelers went 6-10 in 2003. Just ONE tiny little bad season in the middle of a 20 year run. The attendance sucks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Pittsburgh_Steelers_season

Heinz Field capacity is 65k.

Week 14 Raiders: 53k

Week 16 Chargers: 52k

Oh but look at week 12 of that year.

Week 12 Steelers at Browns: 73k

Browns fans, in the middle of another crappy season, pack the house and put Steelers fans to shame.

That's the way Pittsburgh is. They win 4 Super Bowls in the 70s, but the moment they get bad in the 1980s, Three Rivers is half empty. Even ONE bad season in 2003 and the place can't fill. Bandwagoners. Always have been. Always will be. Not true football fans.

Your team is only relevant when you get a chance to upset the Steelers. You usually blow that chance when you get it. The Browns are the Washington Generals of the AFC North.
Spoken by the Washington Generals of the FFA.

How bad did Mendy's knee injury look?
He planted on it right before he was hit and I think it happened before the hit. I think it's gonna be serious but it's a complete guess. I still can't tell if Fensalk/BGP is shtick or he really devotes this much time to arguing and fighting with random strangers on the Internet. He'd be an interesting person to meet in person just to see if it's all an act or you're really wound as tight as you come off as.

BGP was easily the most entertaining one. Always good for some stupid, sig-worthy prediction or mindless drivel about the non-rivalry between the Steelers and Browns. The Browns haven't mattered to the Steelers in the 13 years they've been back, and they don't figure to anytime soon. Do any Steelers fans actually take these games seriously?Wish he'd just use BGP for old-times sake. Joe should un-ban him.

Wtf was that? Declining a holding penalty on third down leads to browns kicking a 49 yard FG. Can anyone explain how that makes sense?

It was 3 and 16 when he declined the penalty.

Time to pull starters immediately.

Ravens up 10 with 5 to go.

The good news is that it's only a trip to Denver in the Wild Card round!

Fitting that Hines' 1000th catch was for -3 yards. Signifies how he's hurting his team by sticking around.

You can drunk drive off into the sunset now, Hines. :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread