What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W3 - Detroit V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Detroit now outscored 35-0 in the first quarter.

SF severely winning the field position battle, and driving... could the Lions end up trailing 21-0 again?

Loved the niners to win this game and I like what I see so far. I don't like that I didn't bet on it.

where is kevin smith? this drive has been all rudi
*shrug* I haven't heard anything, so I can only guess that it's wanting to get Rudi more involved with things. It might be that they rotate drives, but I'll keep a look out, especially since the Lions had some success this time. Well, with "some success" being avoiding a 3rd straight 21-0 hole.

Looks like Nolan is letting Martz put the pedal to the metal on the offense.

Think Martz enjoys running up the score on the team that fired him.

13 min to go in the 3rd Qtr.

Rudi Johnson: 10 touches for 44yds

Kevin Smith: 3 touches for 13 yds

WTF!!!! Someone please explain!!!

And Calvin finally gets his first catch.

No word (or at least no injury report) on Kevin Smith, FWIW.

Rudi rumbles for all 29 yards of the drive, and McDonald can't haul in a sure first, but Detroit cuts it to 21-6.

Be nice to hear from someone with some actual info. Stats-wise at least looks like Rudi doing a better job, but Smith's YPC (although only a few carries) isn't bad. ?

Be nice to hear from someone with some actual info. Stats-wise at least looks like Rudi doing a better job, but Smith's YPC (although only a few carries) isn't bad. ?
If Smith's hurt:
they didn't say anything when Rudi first came in
they didn't say anything at halftime
all they said on the Lions' first possession of the 2nd half was that there was "no injury report"So as far as I know, the numbers are speaking for themselves.

Detroit you bastards

I figured K. Smith to be in line for a decent game today. Did he miss a block or something?

No rhyme or reason... :popcorn:

Johnson is playing.

Wierd game to gage...

SF big lead- fairly early.

Gore seems to be focal point of the O, even in the air...

SF spreading ball out thru air...

BJ looking like an average #3 wr...and not much more.

Thx for the info all. Hadn't heard anything either, just seems odd to "quit" on Smith after 3 freakin carries.

I think it was a rushing TD, but I can't tell either. Wish Detroit would do something...I was counting on a shootout and they're killing JT's value in the second half.

Kitna hobbles off the field; Orlovsky in.

With SF kneeling, I'm not sure if we'll get updates, but if I hear anything, I'll pass it on.

Users who are viewing this thread