What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - San Diego vs. Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

I thought SD learned their lesson.

They must get the ball to LT.
You would think. Fortunately I've already won my game, so they can sit the guy all game for all I care. In fact I prefer it. :)

PS: I love the throwbacks but let's be honest: it's not hard to figure out why that baby-boy blue had to go.

I thought SD learned their lesson.

They must get the ball to LT.
You would think. Fortunately I've already won my game, so they can sit the guy all game for all I care. In fact I prefer it. :)

PS: I love the throwbacks but let's be honest: it's not hard to figure out why that baby-boy blue had to go.
Not me! I need 20 points from LT and the PIT D! Go LT!

Powder Blue!!!
It's a shame they choose to wear the ugliest jerseys in the NFL 15 weeks out of the year, and break these out of the mothballs only for the rare big game.

interesting, everyone knew LT was going to get the ball, and he still gets 9 yds, marty should take something from that

Hines Ward is playing but it doesn't look like for long. Doesn't seem to be running too hard and without much giddyap.

And finally a toss.....to Bettis.I don't get it, Parker gets the stuff up the gut and Bettis gets the screen and the toss. Isn't that backwards?

And finally a toss.....to Bettis.

I don't get it, Parker gets the stuff up the gut and Bettis gets the screen and the toss. Isn't that backwards?
Patience, friend. Cowher sets things up early.

Michelle Tafoya needs to take maternity leave more often, because Sam Ryan is gorgeous. She makes Tafoya look like Ed McMahon.

Since the game is on national TV, at least we don't have a bunch of people asking whether LT is playing like we do every other week.

I'm gonna say this right now just in case this game comes down to the last second. They just made a 20 second clock error.Pitt came out for the first play of the second quarter and ran the play where Edwards nearly picked the ball off. Ward had a penalty that (at least the announcers said) was a dead ball penalty, so that play never happened.However, the playclock was not reset to 15:00, but rather left at 14:40.Just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread