What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Tampa Bay V Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Please be excellent with each other and stay within board guidelines.

No abuse or trolling will be tolerated.

This will be pinned once the game starts

Did Freeman get hurt?
QB Josh Freeman left the game after enduring a hard hit from the Bengals' Dhani Jones at the end of the first quarter. QB Josh Johnson replaced him for two plays before the Buccaneers punted. Buccaneers RapidReportsfreeman is back in for next series

I see Caddy looks to be still receiving the bulk of the carries so far despite the coachspeak about giving Hugglins and blount a greater share of the role.

What has the distribution and the success of the TB backs been like outside of what the stats are showing right now? Is there a higher pass/run ratio, etc?

cadillac looks about done to me , no explosion at all... baffles me why the other RB's havent received more carries

Blount sighting 2 att for 5 yards

now 3 att for 1, lost four yards

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Ocho is doing his weekly disappearing act. Most overrated receiver ever.
I don't think it's him. The play calling is awful, and Carson looks like Joey Harrington's little sister. The Bucs are backing up and daring the Bengals to pass and they keep passing. Benson was breaking off 8-10 yard runs play after play last drive and then out of nowhere they started throwing. They even managed a 1st and 10 fake reverse pass.

Close call on a catch on the sidelines in favor of the Bucs and now the Bucs are going for the improbable win.

good for tampa, young team growing up together.

blood in the water in cincy this week after losing to browns and bucs.

Looks like Ocho is doing his weekly disappearing act. Most overrated receiver ever.
I don't think it's him. The play calling is awful, and Carson looks like Joey Harrington's little sister. The Bucs are backing up and daring the Bengals to pass and they keep passing. Benson was breaking off 8-10 yard runs play after play last drive and then out of nowhere they started throwing. They even managed a 1st and 10 fake reverse pass.
Game losing pick bounced off 85's hands. Mortals get released for stuff like that.

Close call on a catch on the sidelines in favor of the Bucs and now the Bucs are going for the improbable win.
Terrible call. Foot came up before he caught the ball, then he bobbled it out of bounds.Bengals deserve to lose though. Poorly played. Poorly coached.

good for tampa, young team growing up together.blood in the water in cincy this week after losing to browns and bucs.
Tampa definitely ahead of schedule - I like the way they look. Williams showing that he is a money reciever.

homer question. is raheem morris completely out of his element? or is it just me that looks at his completely confused expression every week and wonders this?

homer question. is raheem morris completely out of his element? or is it just me that looks at his completely confused expression every week and wonders this?
:hot: Guy has this young team that can't stop the run or run block at 3-1. What do you want from him? He's doing an excellent job.

The Gradkowski game all over again :hot:Though the Bengals let 'em hang around too much and once again made all the wrong plays at all the worst possible times :rant:And can we every contain a QB who is forced to run?-QG

:scared: Guy has this young team that can't stop the run or run block at 3-1. What do you want from him? He's doing an excellent job.
true, josh freeman and mike williams look like manning-harrison lite. that will make any coach look good. wade phillips also coaches a good team. no one lauds him too much. just a curious question though. and only one opinion. no need to flash the confused icon. i'm sure i'm not the only one.

:scared: Guy has this young team that can't stop the run or run block at 3-1. What do you want from him? He's doing an excellent job.
true, josh freeman and mike williams look like manning-harrison lite. that will make any coach look good. wade phillips also coaches a good team. no one lauds him too much. just a curious question though. and only one opinion. no need to flash the confused icon. i'm sure i'm not the only one.
I guess I don't understand what you mean. No big deal though. He's doing a helluva job in my opinion.

I guess I don't understand what you mean. No big deal though. He's doing a helluva job in my opinion.
yup, you don't. no worries. i see freeman and williams doing a hell of a job. morris, is guilty until proven innocent.

:lmao: Guy has this young team that can't stop the run or run block at 3-1. What do you want from him? He's doing an excellent job.
yup, you don't. no worries. i see freeman and williams doing a hell of a job. morris, is guilty until proven innocent.
Guilty of what though? Being a bad coach? The only trial for that is on the field, and they're 3-1. As for Free and Williams, Raheem is the guy who wanted Free drafted and he's done nothing but proclaim him the franchise QB since day 1. They play hard as hell for him. It's impressive to see.

I have a question about the Spurlock fumble for anyone who watched the game. ,I went back and reminded it and there was a whistle blown when the ball was out of his hands and before Cincy recovered it. Doesn't blown whistle = down no matter what?

Users who are viewing this thread