What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - NY Gianta V Dallas (1 Viewer)

Dallas is going to win this game...Giants have not capitalized on their opportunites.
Will Dallas need to score to win the game, or will your proclimation of missed opportunites by the Giants be enough? :rolleyes: Edit to add: Current score 6-0 Giants
...and there is that score.so, :rolleyes: right back at you!!
Waiting at your keyboard for Dallas to score does not make you right.Your assumption that Dallas would win simply because the Giants didn't score more when Dallas kept on turning the ball over still doesn't make much sense.
Makes sense to me.
me too - that was my point above as well.
I didn't even think what I said was controversial...it seems like football common sense to me. :coffee:

Why, with the really bad sun on the field in Dallas, would a kicker kick it into the same side of the field as the shade? Almost cost the Giants big time, if not for the return getting called back by the normal kicking block in the back penalty.

Always an excuse keeping Price out eh?geesh he could have put up some serious stats at that 6th WR spot

:eek: Sweet-### catch Key!Collision downfield, Keyshawn on his back, makes the catch for 24 yd gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down inside the 20, 2nd down...it's time for the FF Gods to redeem thermselves for screwing Witten!...or pass it to Dan Campbell for a near first down. :thumbdown: for Witten owners but :thumbup: for Cowboys. This is a very nice drive.

W-O-W!

what a grab by keyshawn :eek:
Two "WOWs" to describe it? I need to see the highlights!! (Thanks for the info btw...I can't see the game.)All he needs is a TD and he'll be set!
This makes SportsCenter no question. Key double covered, ball tipped he's reaching back so far so low I thought he was on his back on the ground, one handed catch.

Down inside the 20, 2nd down...it's time for the FF Gods to redeem thermselves for screwing Witten!
never works that way - it'll be later in the game they hook him up.

4th and inches...DAL going for it at the NYG 10Tried to draw offsides....called TO....Cortez in for FG. That "draw them offsides" play is the football equivalent of the "fake to third, then fake to first" pitcher pickoff move in baseball. NEVER, EVER works.

Question: I thought Jacobs was Tiki's backup, but Ward came in when Tiki was out for a series. Is Jacobs STRICTLY short yardage?

Great replay of that huge catch by Shockey. The tight shot on Manning's face, showing his head turned one way and his eyes looking off to the side, hiding where he was looking/throwing the ball. Looks like Manning is more then just hype.

ellis too fat to run it backedit he's not fat so geesh is he out of shape

Question: I thought Jacobs was Tiki's backup, but Ward came in when Tiki was out for a series. Is Jacobs STRICTLY short yardage?
ward is similar in size t Jacobs IIRCjust a different bruiser back

Wow, I thought the Giants were going to score for sure. Shockey was getting OPEN in the end zone and Dallas has already shown they can't really cover him.

dallas looking conservative in the red zone, playing for another fg...i can see it, but man parcells, go for the throat once maybe?barber running strong, though

Nobody covered Witten on that 3rd down play....those with tivo, go back and look. NOBODY within 10 yards of him....Bledsoe never looked to the right.

Users who are viewing this thread