What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - Oakland V San Diego (1 Viewer)

Bright side for LT owners...next week, he plays my Saints... :bag: He should be able to rack up 150 yds and 2TD in the FIRST HALF... :hot: :wall: :X :no:

Bright side for LT owners...next week, he plays my Saints... :bag:
... another bright side is the fact he really ran with authority imo. He did the trademark "bounce of the first tackler, spin forward for another 5 yards" move that he does even when there isn't a hole to run though. On the TD he jumped awfully well over the pile. And as you said, NO next week. After that the bye and he should be 100% if they way he was moving today was any indication. Not sure how it is after this game but MT pointed out in the weekly "I'm an LT owner and the sky is falling!" thread that he's actually scoring better this year thus far than he did last(.. after last weeks game). I can understand the frustrations with Heap/Davis but LT is not the one letting your team down.Good luck next week, should be a fun one to watch!

I want to know where are all the raider posters that annualy crow about the fact there are more raider fans in the stands than Charger fans!? I hope each and every one of them had a front row seat. Come again next year fella's and have an extra $10 plastic cup of beer. I'm still waiting for that emerging young nucleus of superstars Porter/Fargas/Teyo/Tui to explode onto the scene!

He should be able to rack up 150 yds and 2TD in the FIRST HALF...

:hot: :wall: :X :no:
Disgruntled LT owner and a Saints fan? My my, we have a lot in common. :bag:

:hot: :wall: :X :no:
Yeah, and to think...Haslett saved his job by beating the Raiders by a couple scores, when the Chargers just DEMOLISHED them with their best player hurt and on the bench for the second half.

Even Sammy Davis is making good plays on defense! This must be a blow out.LOL@ raider defenders patting themselves on the back for making a tackle........ in a game where they've give up 42. Priceless.

:hot:   :wall:   :X   :no:
Yeah, and to think...Haslett saved his job by beating the Raiders by a couple scores, when the Chargers just DEMOLISHED them with their best player hurt and on the bench for the second half.
I was thinking the same thing

Brees put on a clinic today. Every pass that was intended for someone was caught except for a single pass that was batted down at the line of scrimmage. His other two incompletions were thrown out of bounds on purpose.I've never seen anything like it. Brees never missed; not even once.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread