What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 10 - Thursday Night Football (1 Viewer)

Winborn is making an ### of himself. Someone needs to tell him his team is down 10 points, and that you can't celebrate for every play you hold the offense to under 5 yards.

Can anyone explain the Torain injury? Did it look bad? Walk off on his own, etc?
Looked like at least an MCL sprain, but the way he twisted it could also result in an ACL tear. It did not look good to me.
Actually it looked like he got bent back with his foot planted. MCLs are usually due to hits from the side of the knee right?
Correct, it's the inside ligament, usually sprained by getting hit from the outside.

Can anyone explain the Torain injury? Did it look bad? Walk off on his own, etc?
Looked like at least an MCL sprain, but the way he twisted it could also result in an ACL tear. It did not look good to me.
Actually it looked like he got bent back with his foot planted. MCLs are usually due to hits from the side of the knee right?
Correct, it's the inside ligament, usually sprained by getting hit from the outside.
Looked like the PCL to me, 1 week tops, I'd expect him back after the long week with the RB situation in Denver. AP played with a sprained PCL last year.

anyone see Torain pulling the same number Quentin Griffin did a few years ago? i started him this week, and it was a kick in the nuts to see him go down after getting off to a good start like that.

Did I just see Torain riding the bike on the sidelines? I thought he was doubtful/out....

Maybe it was a clip from earlier in the game.

Whoever at the NFLN gave the thumbs up for this on-line broadcast needs to lose their job. Its not even half-way watchable. And it seems like they are spending some money on it. Nothing like watching 3 guys sit around and talk about nothing. Hi, there is a game one, why not show that, or show nothing?

Yesssss.....started Royal over Burress and Harrison in a must win type situation in a league :rolleyes: :wall:

And we get 5 bonus pts for 100+ yard games.... :wall:

Have not been able to keep up with the thread. Are Braylons drops his fault or bad passes or both. Seems like he is getting looks but not converting

Good combo work by Bly and Green. Bly is going for the ball while Green has Winslow's arm so he can't protect it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread