What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 3 - Minnesota@Detroit (1 Viewer)

Bryson was awesome on that first drive. Breaking tackle after tackle after tackle.If he continues to play this way, we won't see much of the other backs.

Elling = :thumbdown: WTF. How long was the FG he missed and what happened on the extra point????
Not sure on the FG, just started listening to the game... as for the XP, they said Frerotte botched the snap. Shawn Jefferson has bruised ribs and probably won't return.

Give me some more details - -broken coverage, or did Moe further solidify his position with an awesome run?
Broken play. Lions had it stuffed up the middle big time, but he bounced it outside sprung on a Culpepper block is what I'm to understand from these superhomer announcers.

Culpepper scores again on 1 yard run. 12-10, XP pending.
*sigh* Culpepper gets paid to throw, Williams to Rush!!!! Let him have the rushing TDS!!!! Yes, I played Moe this week! :wacko:

He got hit in the end zone after the last TD run, don't know how bad, but it looks like he will still play.

These announcers are f'n brutal. After a false start, "Let's the boys play, *insert refs name*" Yeah, just let false starts go, guys! :rolleyes: 1st down Lions on their 41.

Did Culpepper forget that he's got a WR named Moss !?!?!? :wall:
They've been trying to get it to Moss, but other things are just more effective so far. The 2nd TD run by Culpepper looked like it was designed to be a pass to Moss, but he wasn't open and the middle of the field was.As for Culpepper, I wouldn't be too worried about him being out, probably just to make sure he doesn't get hurt in meaningless time before the half (as I type this the Vikings are about to score a TD, lol).

Bryson was awesome on that first drive. Breaking tackle after tackle after tackle.If he continues to play this way, we won't see much of the other backs.
nah its just classic Mooch.. trying to make a Hearst/Barlow out of Bryson/Gary.

I got Moss and Moe, and neither one gets the TD there. Gimme a break here! C-Pep = fantasy star = fantasy vulture for the Minn. RBs.

Users who are viewing this thread