What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Wk13 - Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles (1 Viewer)

I feel good knowing I wasn't in the wrong about Patterson > Hobbs. Those who followed the eagles thread knew i rather would have seen Patterson in over Hobbs since the start.

Which side is AJ lining up on...vs Hanson or Patt?

What's the deal with players kicking up sand like they're frolicking on the beach at sunset?? I see it everywhere, are the fields half grass, half bunkers nowadays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Celek is on the waivers in my league, but I notice he's been getting more attention from Vick in the past couple of weeks. Anyone think he might end up having value still this year?

What's the deal with players kicking up sand like they're frolicking on the beach at sunset?? I see it everywhere, are the fields half grass, half bunkers nowadays?
Field turf has black rubber "beads" from ground up tires within it for shock absorbance. That's often what you see (and they get on you all over the place and in your shoes / uni when you hit the turf).

Field turf has black rubber "beads" from ground up tires within it for shock absorbance. That's often what you see (and they get on you all over the place and in your shoes / uni when you hit the turf).
Oh ok, thanks Jeff. Been wondering what the deal was for awhile. It doesn't sound like a party though, getting it in places it shouldn't be.

Oh ok, thanks Jeff. Been wondering what the deal was for awhile. It doesn't sound like a party though, getting it in places it shouldn't be.
Eh i am not too impressed with the Eagles turf.

It sure looks like crap.

It sure looks like crap.
Better than Soldier field last week - and wait until the next game in Pittsburgh. They're playing PA state championships in Heinz Field again... one heavy rain and we'll see the mud bowl again....

Users who are viewing this thread