What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Wk13 - Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles (1 Viewer)

Pretty quiet night for Trent Cole so far. I know the Eagles had the ball for teh entire first quarter but HOU has had a couple long drives.

along with the offensive line...i think kolb would lead the league in getting sacked if he stayed the QB and didnt get hurt

but we had to move up and get a DE we didnt need! =|

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home to start watching the game and perused the thread -

What happened to AJ to force him to the locker room?

Excellent insight Millen. "That zone blocking is like Washington's but its a little bit better because they're a little bit better."

Brilliant! :lol:

Oh hit to the head, suprised no flag. Definitely a fine coming.

Our D can't stop anything. We need to draft 4 CB's this spring.

Phew! Started Foster and McCoy with Hillis on my bench. I'm happy with the performances now.

Eagles deserve to be losing this game. Andy stopped doing what was working and the defense can't hold them on 3rd and 10+.

You know I hear teams run the football now in the NFL. I think the Eagles have a running back. I wonder if Andy is aware?

As we know- copy cat league. Perhaps the Texans are taking a page from the Bears defensive plan that held Vick in check. Of course, the dropped passes are not helping...

Eagles deserve to be losing this game. Andy stopped doing what was working and the defense can't hold them on 3rd and 10+.
I will give the D some room for error considering Andy stopped running the ball, putting them back on the field sooner, and the refs pocketed the whistles with the Texans on offense. There were 3 holds in that last drive alone that were pretty damn blantant.When Theismann calls you out for not running the ball enough, you know there is a problem...11 years of this and people wonder why philly fans dislike Reid

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread