What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Wk13 - Houston Texans at Philadelphia Eagles (1 Viewer)

This reminds me of golf a few years ago...they could cover a tournament on TV and make it seem like Tiger was the only guy playing in it.

On behalf of People Playing Against Vick With a Playoff Spot on the Line, I want to personally thank Celek and Avant.

Haha yes... Foster garbage time yards. he's like "cmon guys I gotta keep my #1 ff ranking, give me the ball right here and open up some lanes".

Great pick!BTW - why does HOU have to huddle there? They only call one play at 2:00 warning??
Pretty much. Why? Do most teams have some sort of plan for when they're on offense and there is less than two minutes to go in a half?
:homer:
Was thinking the same thing about the Houston huddle and the fishing attempt.Very odd that they huddle on the 2nd play of a 2 minute drill and then throw a screen pass for a pick.

I gotta say.....the Eagles defense is very good at forcing turnovers. Other than that, I have very little confidence in them. :homer:

does anyone know why foster wears that giant band aid on his arm every game? That must be one hell of a cut he has.

Users who are viewing this thread