What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza II: Here's Where the Story Ends (6 Viewers)

I found this Timdraft from 5 years ago that was a movie one.  

ETA:  that fittingly never got the judging and draft finalized.  :lol:
That is spectacular with the judging. But waaaaay too much time!!!

We can stick that in a back pocket, as well as the Every XX year draft. We could do that 2 picks each category and go every 5 years also.

That is spectacular with the judging. But waaaaay too much time!!!

We can stick that in a back pocket, as well as the Every XX year draft. We could do that 2 picks each category and go every 5 years also.
I know we did a couple others without the judging, but couldn't find them.  I remember UH and others in that one (specifically remember him and the SF genre for whatever reason).  

I think I am going to start up a countdown/list thread for a year in the 90s soon.  I looked at the list for 1990 this morning and it looks a little sparse, so I might start with one later in the 90s - I guess maybe go back 20 years like NV suggested.  Maybe one for 98 soon and 08 later in the year? 

An actual draft would be fun too.  If people haven't caught on, I could talk about movies all day every day....

Work went nutso for me this morning, so I'm just checking in now.  Not even sure if I'll be able to draft, but will be a happy sideline commentator if not.  Also, totally in for a later movie draft.

I know we did a couple others without the judging, but couldn't find them.  I remember UH and others in that one (specifically remember him and the SF genre for whatever reason).  

I think I am going to start up a countdown/list thread for a year in the 90s soon.  I looked at the list for 1990 this morning and it looks a little sparse, so I might start with one later in the 90s - I guess maybe go back 20 years like NV suggested.  Maybe one for 98 soon and 08 later in the year? 

An actual draft would be fun too.  If people haven't caught on, I could talk about movies all day every day....
Part of me was trying to work out how to do a draft with scenes rather than whole movies. Something with a category like best comedy scene and you pick "The Ruprecht the Monkee boy scene" from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

What pumpkin beer were you drinking last night? Also for some reason now I only ever imagine you drinking gin. I also imagine you look like the Radiohead guy.
I really like the New Belgium beers - Fat Tire, etc. Wife brought me their new pumpkin one a couple days ago- Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin. Made with a little Cayenne pepper, and thought it was really good.

I love gin, but seem to drink it way too fast, so I try to have it on hand a little less. Look nothing like Tom- maybe more like a taller, fatter Kevin Spacey?

Atomic Pumpkin is still freaking delicious and one of the few pumpkin beers I seek out this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread