What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GET BALLSY~!...CHAMPIONSHIP/FINALS WEEK (1 Viewer)

If SAMAJE PERINE is declared OUT today before the game against Denver, I will roll  KAPRI BIBBS out over KENYAN DRAKE in a championship match where I am already a 30+ point underdog. (after two of my players have already been a bust)

In fact, I will also flex in KAPRI BIBBS in a PPR league over CARLOS HYDE if Perine is out as well.

If Perine is out, I would start Bibbs everywhere I could. He is literally like the last man standing for the Skins at RB.

TZM

Ajayi over Cooks or Green. Not sure which one I’m sitting but it’s happening. 

May even start Dede over the other one. 

Thielen and Balt D laid an egg for me so I’m swinging for the fences. 

OK boys.............time for a gut check.

I noticed a few "ballsy plays" that worked out here, and a few that if they took place, did NOT work out so well.

I had intended on starting KAPRI BIBBS over KENYAN DRAKE is Samaje Perine was out, but Perine played.  As it turns out, any of my ballsy plays might not make a difference whatsoever.

I still have all 3 of my championship matches to be decided Monday night.  But one I am getting blown out as I fully expected, and Big Ben and my ballsy play of JESSE JAMES won't make any difference at all.

In the other 2 championships, I should win handily, and my ballsy plays won't matter either.

(My Keelan Cole necessity plays didn't really do anything one way or the other, as he had a solid but non-game changing day) Roughly 10 fantasy points I think.

Anyone got any successes or failures they care to report?

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Super lame but Im looking for room to start larry Fitz in my championship game (I've had him forever, soft spot, more lame reasons, etc.) Id have to bench someone like Mike Evans or Jarvis Landry to play him though..... 

Ended up rolling out LARRY FITZGERALD and TYREEK HILL as my 2 WRs in a .25 ppr league I'm in.       (My other options were DEMARYIUS THOMAS and AJ GREEN)  I had been interchanging Tyreek, AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas and Larry Fitzgerald all season long.  DT only 2-3 times in strong matchups, and AJ Green every week. But this week I knew I was going to roll out LARRY FITZGERALD over DT and AJ Green, and I immediately thought of your post.  I just wasn't happy with AJ Green's scenario and how the Bengals seemed to give up last week.

Not saying this was a ballsy move in that sense, but it definitely worked out.  Always have been a fan of Fitzgerald too, so glad to see him have a good game and help his owners out while he was at it.

I know its come up again, he is "contemplating" retirement, so if this really is one of his last games, I'm glad it was a good one like this.

(It wasn't really lame either, Larry Fitzgerald has been a top 8  - top 12 ish WR in our ppr scoring virtually all season long.....and only in the last few weeks as a few guys have had monster games has he started falling a bit)

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up rolling out LARRY FITZGERALD and TYREEK HILL as my 2 WRs in a .25 ppr league I'm in.       (My other options were DEMARYIUS THOMAS and AJ GREEN)  I had been interchanging Tyreek, AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas and Larry Fitzgerald all season long.  DT only 2-3 times in strong matchups, and AJ Green every week. But this week I knew I was going to roll out LARRY FITZGERALD over DT and AJ Green, and I immediately thought of your post.  I just wasn't happy with AJ Green's scenario and how the Bengals seemed to give up last week.

Not saying this was a ballsy move in that sense, but it definitely worked out.  Always have been a fan of Fitzgerald too, so glad to see him have a good game and help his owners out while he was at it.

I know its come up again, he is "contemplating" retirement, so if this really is one of his last games, I'm glad it was a good one like this.

(It wasn't really lame either, Larry Fitzgerald has been a top 8  - top 12 ish WR in our ppr scoring virtually all season long.....and only in the last few weeks as a few guys have had monster games has he started falling a bit)

TZM
I sat Landry for Fitz at 11:59 hahaha. Felt so good about about it! 

Users who are viewing this thread