What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Get The Knack (1 Viewer)

E Street Brat

Footballguy
Side one

"Let Me Out" (Doug Fieger, Berton Averre) – 2:20

"Your Number or Your Name" (Fieger, Averre) – 2:57

"Oh Tara" (Fieger) – 3:04

"(She's So) Selfish" (Fieger, Averre) – 4:30

"Maybe Tonight" (Fieger) – 4:00

"Good Girls Don't" (Fieger) – 3:07

Side two

"My Sharona" (Fieger, Averre) – 4:52

"Heartbeat" (Bob Montgomery, Norman Petty) – 2:11

"Siamese Twins (The Monkey and Me)" (Fieger, Averre) – 3:25

"Lucinda" (Fieger, Averre) – 4:00

"That's What the Little Girls Do" (Fieger) – 2:41

"Frustrated

Song Ranking

1​
(She's So) Selfish
2​
Good Girls Don’t
3​
My Sharona
4​
Your Number or Your Name
5​
That's What the Little Girls Do
6​
Siamese Twins (The Monkey and Me)
7​
Oh Tara
8​
Let me Out
9​
Maybe Tonight
10​
Heartbeat
11​
Frustrated
12​
"Lucinda

My Sharona was huge but solid all around album. IIRC people hated them cause they were billed as the next Beatles or something?

The lead singer's little brother is an extremely successful defense lawyer back in Michigan.
He was Jack Kevorkian's attorney.

No ****?
From his Wikipedia:

Fieger has been involved with a variety of high-profile or controversial cases. In 1994, he represented Jack Kevorkian in the first of several doctor-assisted suicide trials. Kevorkian was acquitted in that trial and all subsequent trials where Fieger represented him. (Kevorkian was convicted when he represented himself in his last assisted suicide trial in 1999.) These events were made into a movie, You Don't Know Jack, aired on HBO, in which Fieger was portrayed by actor Danny Huston.

The lead singer's little brother is an extremely successful defense lawyer back in Michigan.
He was Jack Kevorkian's attorney.

No ****?
From his Wikipedia:

Fieger has been involved with a variety of high-profile or controversial cases. In 1994, he represented Jack Kevorkian in the first of several doctor-assisted suicide trials. Kevorkian was acquitted in that trial and all subsequent trials where Fieger represented him. (Kevorkian was convicted when he represented himself in his last assisted suicide trial in 1999.) These events were made into a movie, You Don't Know Jack, aired on HBO, in which Fieger was portrayed by actor Danny Huston.

You can sure see the resemblance.

Great album. They knew they were gonna get a creeper label and were playing with fire about their subject matter. Still, it's really well-done power pop.

Users who are viewing this thread