What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GIANTS @ BEARS GAME THREAD (1 Viewer)

the nfl has really i changed. when i see i-formation on early downs in this context of the game, i think it's pretty archaic looking now.

UNreal how the Giants are moving on the ground. HOw many people started Jacobs tonight? I thought about it but just couldn't bring myself to do it even where desperate

Guys- either WR ran wrong route or Eli thought he was running a hitch. That was almost certainly a miscue on Randle. Hes not THAT bad.
Yep - He's played terribly this year, but that was on Randle. He firstly looked like he was going to break, and decided not to, or just ran the wrong route altogether.

First one, Eli was expecting an earlier break, and was a #### throw anyway.
Eli has is going > 3:2 INT/TD right now on the season.

This is why I think the Bears are such an average team. They can't stop anyone. They are allowing Jacobs to run wild.

UNreal how the Giants are moving on the ground. HOw many people started Jacobs tonight? I thought about it but just couldn't bring myself to do it even where desperate
picked him up after the Wilson news, but mainly to be a RB5. Might trade him after this one

Running backs are :moneybag: on Thurs Nite Football. QBs and WRs are a crapshoot, and defenses are a gamble too, but generally RB has been where TNF points are scored.

If the Bears manage to lose this game then the season is over for the Bears.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread