What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (2 Viewers)

Wentz actually fumbled when he reached out, Leonard Williams punched it out.

This is why Giants need to go back to 4-3, Williams and Tomlinson can man the middle. Use Lawrence and Golden on the end.

I was kidding. It was a play on words. The networks call it a "flex" when they get ####ty teams out of prime time. Like, "Yeah, we're gonna flex so-and-so team into the prime time game. It's a better game." But they can't for Monday Night.  

That said, you are dee flexinator. 
All gucci. Thanks...I think.

That's the Barkley I know, exploded once he reached the hole. But OF COURSE there was a hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stupid call after seeing how the D lined up. From view above still looked like he got it before progress stopped. 
yeah I agree. He might well have had the first AND the knee down before it came out but no view was gonna change the call on the field there

So let's review

Screen than the blockign OL was blown up, Barkley could've had a decent gain but ended up having nowhere to go

Big run by Barkley called back by Holding

Quick pass dropped by Smith

3rd and 18 dumpoff

your 2019 New York Giants

There isn't a better team at giving terrible teams confidence than the Eagles. Unbelievable, week after week. 

So let's review

Screen than the blockign OL was blown up, Barkley could've had a decent gain but ended up having nowhere to go

Big run by Barkley called back by Holding

Quick pass dropped by Smith

3rd and 18 dumpoff

your 2019 New York Giants
At least the QB didn't fumble it, I mean we did at least get to punt.

You know, Eli didn't exactly get a vote of confidence to start this game. It seems like he might just focus on getting out of there without being in half.  

The read option after checking out the original play made no sense. Nobody was going to fall for that. They were all over that garbage.  
their rpo's are terrible now.  looking like chip kelly's last year with the way this offense looks.

bring in anybody who works with kyle shanahan, for the love of god

Let's face it, most of the people watching in here are NFC East fans or teams with a vested interest in the battle for the division. I find it hard to believe any other fans are watching this.
To be fair other fans just can't appreciate old school NFC East games. Good defense and bad offense even given how much these teams suck it still feels like your typical NFC East old school game in late Season MNF and bad conditions. 

Well so much for my fantasy playoffs. And so much for the Eagles season. Might just go to bed. 

wow, the 49ers don't even have an offensive coordinator?  Is Mike LaFleur related to Matt LaFleur?  How is Mike McDaniel?  49ers homers?  This seems like the right place to discuss this.  This game is as miserable as the weather.

Did you see Eli run an RPO with Barkley earlier and no one followed him? THE DISRESPECT... I think we need to see Eli unleash the jets here.

People forget about the Rhett Ellison injury... that really hurt as he was a really good blocker for a TE and decent hands too. That hurt Jones when the line injuries started to mount.

Users who are viewing this thread