What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Girls commits suicide due to bullying (1 Viewer)

We have bullies in the FFA too. Pickles and Tannerlllllamamama are two of them. I'm not committing suicide for them, tho. But Pickles and lllllamama are EXACTLY the same type of people as the ones bullying that girl.
Just stop, What an embarrasment you are.
They are the embarrasment. They are nasty, mean, heartless, sonofab's. I know people like that. They routinely cross the line and rip other people to shreds to get a laugh. Maybe I'm immune to it, but I bet you anything there are other people they have seriously hurt, because the two of them are sociopaths. They shouldn't post here, or anywhere.
Please don't hijack this thread
When we're talking cyberbullying in the FFA, we're talking Pickles and tannerlalllllamama. This is exactly on topic.
Im asking you one more time to please stop. This thread is about this poor girl and the cyberbullies attacking her facebook page.
And I'm telling you one more time this is compeltely on topic.We could also discuss the Blue Onion debacle. That was where a group of FFA posters decided to get together in a thread here and openly plan on threatening and bullying someone in real life. That was the most disgusting thread this place ever had, and it allowed to run on for months. Joe and David are damn lucky events didn't spin out of control leading to someone getting seriously hurt. I've yet to see Joe or David apologize for letting that thread run, or even understand what they did wrong.
Im asking you to stop doing something and you are ignoring my pleas and continuing to do it. This thread is not the place for your diatribe. So in effect you are being the bully here.
You're misguided.

We have bullies in the FFA too. Pickles and Tannerlllllamamama are two of them. I'm not committing suicide for them, tho. But Pickles and lllllamama are EXACTLY the same type of people as the ones bullying that girl.
Pickles....maybe, in a stretch. Tanner is the fat kid that gets picked on and then grows a sense of humor. Not a bully.

I honestly don't understand why you haven't been permanently banned yet. Joe and David have way more patience for your idiocy than just about anyone on the planet. They'd do the entire board a favor if they'd finally enforce their own board policies and take out the garbage once and for all.

Your desire to make this about you and your ax grinding instead of the sad death of a young girl is pathetic. You're a sick human being.

They are the embarrasment. They are nasty, mean, heartless, sonofab's. I know people like that. They routinely cross the line and rip other people to shreds to get a laugh. Maybe I'm immune to it, but I bet you anything there are other people they have seriously hurt, because the two of them are sociopaths. They shouldn't post here, or anywhere.
When we're talking cyberbullying in the FFA, we're talking Pickles and tannerlalllllamama. This is exactly on topic.
Seriously. Shut. Up. You're not cute. You're not funny. You have no "schtick." You're seriously mentally ill and need help. Stop dragging your garbage into a thread like this.
As an expurt on mental illness, I can say he may have "issues", but is more of a garden-variety PIA than mentally ill.
I disagree. I've done quite a bit of reading on sociopaths and dealt with a few of them. He fits the definition almost perfectly.

Poodles and Tanner aren't smart enough to do any damage and nobody who matters pays them any serious attention at all. Give it a rest.
The damage is mental. Their relentless personal attacks can hurt people like the girl in this thread topic. They are nasty people.
They're idiots and we're FOOTBALLGUYS, able to leap tall buildings and drive 16-penny nails with our powerful schlongs and we're unfazed by any of their vapidities.

Aren't we, for the most part, just a bunch of anonymous jerk-off here, all of us? Whereas on Facebook, the kids usually know each other in real life and often attend the same schools, have real friends in common, etc.? How can one take any harrassment here seriously when no one knows you from Adam in real life? With some exceptions, of course, but for the most part aren't we all anonymous here?

Aren't we, for the most part, just a bunch of anonymous jerk-off here, all of us? Whereas on Facebook, the kids usually know each other in real life and often attend the same schools, have real friends in common, etc.? How can one take any harrassment here seriously when no one knows you from Adam in real life? With some exceptions, of course, but for the most part aren't we all anonymous here?
I have had the pleasure of meeting many FBG IRL. But yeah we are mostly anonymous here.

There a bunch of anonymous jerk-offs attacking the girls facebook page right now.

Someone needs to get the nerds from PennyArcade involved so they can trace down these scumsuckers and give them a little taste of their own medicine.

There a bunch of anonymous jerk-offs attacking the girls facebook page right now.
But she's not anonymous. That's presumably her real name and photo. The FFA is very different from FB in this respect.

But she's not anonymous. That's presumably her real name and photo. The FFA is very different from FB in this respect.
true

Poor girl, RIP.
What we're doing here, is TRYING to stop something similar from occurring with the bullying that goes on the in FFA.
Yes...grown men are going to commit suicide because of posts from idiots and #######s on a fantasy football message board. YOU NAILED IT ONCE AGAIN!
Words hurt. I'm taking the bus home and you will NOT see me at the pancake social.
Probably not the best line to quote in this thread.

Poor girl, RIP.
What we're doing here, is TRYING to stop something similar from occurring with the bullying that goes on the in FFA.
Yes...grown men are going to commit suicide because of posts from idiots and #######s on a fantasy football message board. YOU NAILED IT ONCE AGAIN!
Words hurt. I'm taking the bus home and you will NOT see me at the pancake social.
Probably not the best line to quote in this thread.
Did not realize the means of her demise. No pun intended. Seriously.

Social networks have taken bullying to another level. Before bullies only knew your 'school life', now they know your family, friends, friends-friends.I just don't see the upside to using these.
I've seen this before and it confuses me. If someone sends me a friend request on Facebook and I don't like them, then I don't add them.Do teenagers feel obligated to add everyone to increase their friend count?

It really doesn't matter if she's bullied after death because she's dead. All she is now is a corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social networks have taken bullying to another level. Before bullies only knew your 'school life', now they know your family, friends, friends-friends.I just don't see the upside to using these.
I've seen this before and it confuses me. If someone sends me a friend request on Facebook and I don't like them, then I don't add them.Do teenagers feel obligated to add everyone to increase their friend count?
my guess a tribute page is set up that anyone on Facebook can post on it. But I agree, I don't see how you get bullied on your personal profile.

Do teenagers feel obligated to add everyone to increase their friend count?
My daughter says she does it essentially to stay connected with all of the goings-on in her social community and also so that if someone she doesn't know is referenced in a post, she can look that person up easily - kind of how we used to use yearbooks.

my guess a tribute page is set up that anyone on Facebook can post on it. But I agree, I don't see how you get bullied on your personal profile.
She got bullied on her personal profile before her death by her HS classmates. The stuff on her tribute page is new bullying being done by anonymous dbags

She got bullied on her personal profile before her death by her HS classmates. The stuff on her tribute page is new bullying being done by anonymous dbags
so why not just block your HS classmates that are doing the bullying?

I dunno. Shes a 15 yr old kid

I suppose the bullies could post all kinds of crap about her on their own pages. To tell a 15 year-old not to look at those pages when he/she knows they're all talking about him/her, is asking a bit much.

Im asking you one more time to please stop. This thread is about this poor girl and the cyberbullies attacking her facebook page.
And I'm telling you one more time this is compeltely on topic.We could also discuss the Blue Onion debacle. That was where a group of FFA posters decided to get together in a thread here and openly plan on threatening and bullying someone in real life. That was the most disgusting thread this place ever had, and it allowed to run on for months. Joe and David are damn lucky events didn't spin out of control leading to someone getting seriously hurt. I've yet to see Joe or David apologize for letting that thread run, or even understand what they did wrong.
Dude....SHUT IT DOWN!
Agreed. Beej is right.

Agree 100%

I suppose the bullies could post all kinds of crap about her on their own pages. To tell a 15 year-old not to look at those pages when he/she knows they're all talking about him/her, is asking a bit much.
agreed. it's easy to forget what it was like to be that age, and how important it was to be accepted. sad.

Users who are viewing this thread