What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Glut of players- DB and LB (1 Viewer)

Jiggyonthehut

Footballguy
with a start 5 IDP (1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB, 2 flex) league I am in, I currently have a glut at DB and LB- yes 8 on my roster and its starting to become a little crowded.Id like to keep 6 out of the 8 but if i just have to let go of one, that also solves some space issues. here it is- the amazing eightLB Donnie Edwards - Keep him for sure No brainer. (1)LB Odell Thurman - Not putting up amazing stats but as a rookie, pretty damn niceLB Kawika Mitchell- Finally some confidence as the Chiefs' MLBLB Danny Clark- hasnt played great thus far but nice last week, may play more snapsDB Adam Archuleta- Been a stud thus far hes also a keep for me (1)DB Charles Tillman- averaging some nice stats thus far, im liking the tackle #sDB Madieu Williams- studly when healthy and im hearing he is probableDB Kerry Rhodes- Another keep right?Its a beautiful situation, just cant make a definitive argument about letting go of anyone.Will answer yours if you leave a link Thanks!

You start who at the 1 DL spot?
Jason P TaylorI took over this team because the owner simply did not realize that IDP players should be taken later than offensive ones and so I sport this amazing fantasy IDP lineup but a dire shortage of Offensive power.

Users who are viewing this thread