What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

This is the confusing part of the story.   I've been pretty drunk once or twice.  I'm even willing to bet that I've been drunker than the old guy was when this happened.  For the life of me,  I can't see how this guy mistook a shelf full of bowls for a door.  It had to have been a trap that was set up to trick old people into buying bowls.  
Peyote

I'd actually do all of that, but keep it.  Weird insight into me: I actually have a few things like this.
You've got a framed platinotype of a man fleeing the scene of a performance art suicide with "The Day Mr. X Abandoned A Dying Man And Proved Himself A Coward." tastefully engraved, along with the date, in gold-leafed Copperplate at the bottom, too?

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got a framed platinotype of a man fleeing the scene of a performance art suicide with "The Day Mr. X Abandoned A Dying Man And Proved Himself A Coward." tastefully engraved, along with the date, in gold-leafed Copperplate at the bottom, too?

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.
sort of

This is the confusing part of the story.   I've been pretty drunk once or twice.  I'm even willing to bet that I've been drunker than the old guy was when this happened.  For the life of me,  I can't see how this guy mistook a shelf full of bowls for a door.  It had to have been a trap that was set up to trick old people into buying bowls.  
There are some shelves of some of these bowls by the door. 

:lmao:   Just got back from there.  It was un-#######-believable.
That's a heck of a day you just had.

(Did you have the halibut? The halibut was so good. Or the pork cheeks. Actually the carne asada is also quite good. I'm so jealous right now)

ETA: just told my wife about your day, who is currently doing dishes after we just put down screaming babies. It may have sent her into a jealous rage. 

the rover said:
Krista, next time you go on vacation try not to drag Woz back into the GMTAN with you.  Wipe your feet or something.

Someone PM me when he's gone again.
You should get past this. :shrug:

ETA:  To be more specific...I'd say all of us, other than Henry Ford, were dumbasses when we were 24.  Some of us are still dumbasses.  But Woz is a good dude and a good dad.  It seems like time to let the anti-Woz sentiment go.

ETA:  To be more specific...I'd say all of us, other than Henry Ford, were dumbasses when we were 24.  Some of us are still dumbasses.  But Woz is a good dude and a good dad.  It seems like time to let the anti-Woz sentiment go.
you like tim too.   your judgment is suspect, to say the least.   woz will woz up the GMTAN.  

I'm out.

You would not believe how much of a ####### I was when I was 24.

i don't know what any of this means but i'm a fan of words
What it means is that, apparently, Our Man Hank leads a double life in which he identifies as a proud woman of color, presumably while performing show tunes on low-lit stages.

But that's neither here nor there.....we need to hear/see more about this "despair wall." 

What it means is that, apparently, Our Man Hank leads a double life in which he identifies as a proud woman of color, presumably while performing show tunes on low-lit stages.

But that's neither here nor there.....we need to hear/see more about this "despair wall." 
People are usually put off by the Lupita Nyong'o thing.  Let me assure you all, the blackface I do is super classy. Like Olivier in Othello.

It's "javalina" over here in the Mohave desert. 

Walking in the breeze
On the plains of old Sedona
Arizona
Among the trees
Havalina
I was in Sedona 2 weeks ago and it took me a day there to remember that Pixies song.  I looked then looked at the spelling on Spotify and figured it was no connection.  To reinforce what an idiot I am, I had a dream a couple of nights ago where a javelina put my entire head in its mouth but never clamped down.  

Sedona was great but the crystal psychic mumbo jumbo would keep me away from retiring there.  Some good food spots, but a lot of meh. Culinary highlight was 3 pound cinnamon roll from cafe in VOC. 

I was in Sedona 2 weeks ago and it took me a day there to remember that Pixies song.  I looked then looked at the spelling on Spotify and figured it was no connection.  To reinforce what an idiot I am, I had a dream a couple of nights ago where a javelina put my entire head in its mouth but never clamped down.  

Sedona was great but the crystal psychic mumbo jumbo would keep me away from retiring there.  Some good food spots, but a lot of meh. Culinary highlight was 3 pound cinnamon roll from cafe in VOC. 
Red Rock Cafe

Users who are viewing this thread