What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

On the list of "Uruk's weekends that will not end well because he's an idiot", this one is - I hope - pretty far down the list: Going to pick up a lady I worked with 20+ years ago. She's in town from FLA and is doing a whirlwind tour of her old stomping grounds (we grew up in the same area, too, so added comfort level there :rolleyes: ) and I got the middle portion of her journey. She flew into Pittsburgh to see an old friend, so I'm meeting them half-way for the (snicker) hand off. Then I'm taking her to Maryland tomorrow to drop her with some other friends. She has glorious boobs, is what I'm saying.
I'm in Greensboro and Durham the next seven days. I'd think that's close enough that you should swing down for drinks.
Damn. Wish I could swing that. It's only 3 or 4 hours away and an easy drive, but can't happen this week.

I think Idiot Boxer is in Greensboro. So is simey. IB's a Steelers fan, though. Simey is absolutely the coolest person on Earth.

I have that awful Uma Thurman song by Fallout Boy stuck in my head

If there's a worse song currently in the rotation I have yet to hear it

JR just figured out that Wall E takes place on future Earth. Wait until he figures out that sweet little Wall E brutally killed every other robot in existence in some kind of robot Mad Max throw down.

cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

On the list of "Uruk's weekends that will not end well because he's an idiot", this one is - I hope - pretty far down the list: Going to pick up a lady I worked with 20+ years ago. She's in town from FLA and is doing a whirlwind tour of her old stomping grounds (we grew up in the same area, too, so added comfort level there :rolleyes: ) and I got the middle portion of her journey. She flew into Pittsburgh to see an old friend, so I'm meeting them half-way for the (snicker) hand off. Then I'm taking her to Maryland tomorrow to drop her with some other friends. She has glorious boobs, is what I'm saying.
I'm in Greensboro and Durham the next seven days. I'd think that's close enough that you should swing down for drinks.
Damn. Wish I could swing that. It's only 3 or 4 hours away and an easy drive, but can't happen this week.I think Idiot Boxer is in Greensboro. So is simey. IB's a Steelers fan, though. Simey is absolutely the coolest person on Earth.
Plan on lunch with simey and NC Commish Monday. Poker with IB Monday night. Lunch with Glumpy when he parks his trailer in the same spot 2 days in a row. Mid week lunch with ChemX. Possible hookup with raider fan if he ever answers my text. Several days scoping out an organic, boutique distillery in chapel hill (TOPO). Thinking of doing one of those in Austin.

cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

Damn. Wish I could swing that. It's only 3 or 4 hours away and an easy drive, but can't happen this week.I think Idiot Boxer is in Greensboro. So is simey. IB's a Steelers fan, though. Simey is absolutely the coolest person on Earth.
Plan on lunch with simey and NC Commish Monday. Poker with IB Monday night. Lunch with Glumpy when he parks his trailer in the same spot 2 days in a row. Mid week lunch with ChemX. Possible hookup with raider fan if he ever answers my text. Several days scoping out an organic, boutique distillery in chapel hill (TOPO). Thinking of doing one of those in Austin.
cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

Muy jealousioso

Last edited by a moderator:
First time in years that I've grabbed a few beers and hacked away at the driving range on Sunday night. I should do this more often. The range is a mile from my house.

Boys started school Thursday so tomorrow Cal has a late start so the teachers can have a workshop or something. It's almost like they didnt just have about 70 days free to do something like that. Tanner?

cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

cosjobs said:
T&P, kev

Muy jealousioso
Me too - - that's three people (including you, cos) I'd like to meet for lunch as well.

Boys started school Thursday so tomorrow Cal has a late start so the teachers can have a workshop or something. It's almost like they didnt just have about 70 days free to do something like that. Tanner?
We're pretty lazy.
Thank god for the upcoming three day weekend.
Not soon enough.
How do you adjust to not being able to masterbate whenever you want?

We're pretty lazy.
Thank god for the upcoming three day weekend.
Not soon enough.
How do you adjust to not being able to masterbate whenever you want?
The struggle is real.

Finishing up Fast Times tonight. Wife decided she wants to watch Dazed and Confused next. I feel like I'm accomplishing something.
Good call. Love that movie. When you guys travel to Austin I can give you a tour of every scene in it.
I really do need to go to Austin. Between you, Uni, and Stu I have a lot of questions I could use your advice on.
I would be offended, but I realized I don't really know anything.

Finishing up Fast Times tonight. Wife decided she wants to watch Dazed and Confused next. I feel like I'm accomplishing something.
Good call. Love that movie. When you guys travel to Austin I can give you a tour of every scene in it.
I really do need to go to Austin. Between you, Uni, and Stu I have a lot of questions I could use your advice on.
I would be offended, but I realized I don't really know anything.
It's a specific field of study but trust me If I ever need Vegas or giant hair advice you're my guy.

First time in years that I've grabbed a few beers and hacked away at the driving range on Sunday night. I should do this more often. The range is a mile from my house.
The range off Mopac?

ETA: Never mind, I see that you clarified what range you meant already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre house is in Austin. Why haven't I been there before?

well, ####I could have used that info before my visit.

still a top-5 movie for me.
You should come back to Austin and we should plan something. I'm a good tour guide.

The range off Mopac?

That range off Mopac has been gone for more than a decade. It's a combination of soccer fields and drainage for a giant retail complex now.

well, ####I could have used that info before my visit.

still a top-5 movie for me.
You should come back to Austin and we should plan something. I'm a good tour guide.
I would like to go on this tour also, although I think I know a number of the locations already.

The range off Mopac?

That range off Mopac has been gone for more than a decade. It's a combination of soccer fields and drainage for a giant retail complex now.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread