What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

pulled actual cash from an ATM today. paid for a couple things at the counter. clerk checks my fresh from the ATM $20 and declares that it does not have the strip.. probably counterfeit :shrug:

she says "i can't take it, but you can probably just spend it somewhere else :thumbup: "

pulled actual cash from an ATM today. paid for a couple things at the counter. clerk checks my fresh from the ATM $20 and declares that it does not have the strip.. probably counterfeit :shrug:

she says "i can't take it, but you can probably just spend it somewhere else :thumbup: "
Crazy you didn't get taken away in cuffs!

Am I the only one that thinks it’s totally crazy that Dancing With The Stars is having Carol Baskin on this season? Who’s next? OJ? Scott Peterson? It’s disgusting.

GroveDiesel said:
Am I the only one that thinks it’s totally crazy that Dancing With The Stars is having Carol Baskin on this season? Who’s next? OJ? Scott Peterson? It’s disgusting.
I long for the glamour days with the likes of Sean Spicer and Rick Perry

Last week we got 3 more random amazon packages, guess the review scammers are back to work.  We got a Milk Frother, a pack of 10 color ink cartridges and a random ladies sweater.  The Milk frother had over 1000 5 star reviews all posted on the same day and I found one from my wife.

How often do you guys drop your phones?  I feel like I drop my phone much more than a normal person.  What's normal?
Two phones ago - dropped it 2 days after I got it right on the cement, blew out the camera.

Last phone - dropped it into the toilet on the very first day I got it.

New phone - Just got it 2 weeks ago, still in tact no drop.................yet

UOFI_316 said:
Last week we got 3 more random amazon packages, guess the review scammers are back to work.  We got a Milk Frother, a pack of 10 color ink cartridges and a random ladies sweater.  The Milk frother had over 1000 5 star reviews all posted on the same day and I found one from my wife.
You should definitely report it to Amazon. Only chance there’s going to be for them to pull it down.

daughter turned 12 on Sunday and has immediately transitioned to the "texting me from the other room" phase

that was quick
We are here now with our oldest daughter who is also 12. I told her that one word answers don’t qualify as full sentences so she needs to try better next time.

I had a weird dream during my late afternoon nap Guy Fieri was actually @shuke
"Late afternoon" implies to me there was an early afternoon nap on the books as well. And maybe an elevensies to boot. I approve. 

But I think it's already been established that shuke IS guy fieri. Or at least is another guy with a beard. Maybe. I'm not entirely sure who guy fieri is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread