What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

unialias or disco stu available for mass alcohol related activities? cos does Dallas this weekend. staying doubletree on centrAl/nw hWy
Sure. What's your schedule look like? I need a last minute partner for a beer pong tournament if you have the inclination to get really drunk with a bunch of 20 somethings around noon tomorrow. Other than that I don't have any definitive plans and should be available.
Boy, I'd like somebody to film this.

Sometimes I think I'm a fringe of the getting "IT" - then I miss 3 or 4 pages and have no idea what's going on...

So you people like really know each other?

Sometimes I think I'm a fringe of the getting "IT" - then I miss 3 or 4 pages and have no idea what's going on...

You mean "biblically"?
Pretty sure that's true for a few of you :unsure:
CONFIRMED
I guess I was that drunk :wub:
Why do you think you left your wallet with me?

Sometimes I think I'm a fringe of the getting "IT" - then I miss 3 or 4 pages and have no idea what's going on...So you people like really know each other?
:lmao:sadly(?), some the fine posters in this thread know me better than some of my local friends.

You mean "biblically"?
Pretty sure that's true for a few of you :unsure:
CONFIRMED
I guess I was that drunk :wub:
Why do you think you left your wallet with me?
:lmao:

####-you-Cancer-update:

Chose a new oncologist. Cathay-born doctor with surprisingly liberal treatment ideas. Took some polaroids of my chest and it appears bad things haven't gotten any bigger. Wants to start with conventional, localized radiation. A few of you have sent me non-conventional options and I did some research on them, then presented a few to her (appreciated to the degree that I can't repay even with Romney's bank account). She is aware of all of them and we will be discussing over the next whatever-amount-of-time. I've put off starting the radiation til after January 1st for a couple of reasons:

1. I want to enjoy my holiday schedule and doing treatment is regimented.

2. Radiation doesn't - at least, with what I've been through so far - doesn't incapacitate one. But it does wipe you out some.

3. The cauliflower seems to be holding steady instead of growing.

FTR, I have never met an FBG in real life.
Really? I thought you and Shick! had. I've only met one and it was a FBGal.
No. He challenged me to show up in Vegas and duke it out (I got f-ing no dukes).
Are we talking real FBG, like people MOP dreams of being, or just posters on the board?Could have sworn that you know dickey moe.
Well I do know Dickey Moe in real life but I knew him before FBGs.

Wife is back on the "we need to move" thing after a Halloween of too many kids around. New Halloween rule: if you don't live in the neighborhood then stay the #### off my street. Second rule: if you rent a uhaul flatbed and load 20 kids on to it to "cover more ground" in neighborhoods where you don't live then you forego the right to sue me when your kid chokes on the razor I put in their candied apple.

Wife is back on the "we need to move" thing after a Halloween of too many kids around. New Halloween rule: if you don't live in the neighborhood then stay the #### off my street. Second rule: if you rent a uhaul flatbed and load 20 kids on to it to "cover more ground" in neighborhoods where you don't live then you forego the right to sue me when your kid chokes on the razor I put in their candied apple.
You're weird.

unialias or disco stu available for mass alcohol related activities? cos does Dallas this weekend. staying doubletree on centrAl/nw hWy
:bye:
for worth drive activated?probably have inlaw #### to do but they're a bunch of displaced farmers who go tp bed at 8. i'm good for 6 hrs after that
I have my brother's engagement party tomorrow and maybe a Burning Hotels show after that, but just send me a text if cornhole happens. If things die in Cowtown I will make the drive.

####-you-Cancer-update:

Chose a new oncologist. Cathay-born doctor with surprisingly liberal treatment ideas. Took some polaroids of my chest and it appears bad things haven't gotten any bigger. Wants to start with conventional, localized radiation. A few of you have sent me non-conventional options and I did some research on them, then presented a few to her (appreciated to the degree that I can't repay even with Romney's bank account). She is aware of all of them and we will be discussing over the next whatever-amount-of-time. I've put off starting the radiation til after January 1st for a couple of reasons:

2. Radiation doesn't - at least, with what I've been through so far - doesn't incapacitate one. But it does wipe you out some.

Good news GB. Knock that mf'er out.
Touche

Whoa...Go to a party and turn all the lights off. :sharkmove:

####-you-Cancer-update:

Great news GB!! Keep kicking that ####er's ###.

Yeah, but not for reasons relating to Halloween decorum.
You just randomly pop into this thread and it's usually to spew vitriol towards little kids. Seems weird to me.
Twelve years ago I was a lot more fun. I'd have been good for stories about strippers and nut flushes and Stuff that doesn't suck.
:confused:You suck, but telling stories about yourself wouldn't?
I used to be awesome and do awesome things. Now I pretty much work and hang out with my kid and get bent about the world around me. :shrug:

Yeah, but not for reasons relating to Halloween decorum.
You just randomly pop into this thread and it's usually to spew vitriol towards little kids. Seems weird to me.
Twelve years ago I was a lot more fun. I'd have been good for stories about strippers and nut flushes and Stuff that doesn't suck.
ABe, SEriously - YOu should think about therapy. I'm not trying to tease you for the sake of this thread; you really seem a little lost lately and bitter as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread