What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

'Officer Pete Malloy said:
'Sheriff Bart said:
'Good said:
Is Cal, ahem, a man yet?
:lmao: I asked him if he kissed her and he replied "Yes. I mean she is my girlfriend. And she kind of makes me". This isn't the first girl to be kissing on my boy. :proud:Plus we had to pick up stuff (pizzas and crap) they sold for the fund raiser tonight. Since they sold so much each of the boys got to pic a poster off the table. There were about 20 choices I guess and they were very geared male/female. Dylan picked a Mario Bros poster which isn't any surprise. I'm watching Cal decide I'm thinking "oh god please don't pic the boy band or the kittens". He went with The Avengers. :thumbup:
My link
Romo almost stroked out laughing at this last night.
I feel like I'm doing the lord's work.

Boys are off school today, I hear this conversation around 6am.Dylan: (knocks on bathroom door) You going pee or poop in there?Cal: PoopDylan: When I poop there's a lot. ROAR!!!!(makes sound like a dinosaur)Cal: What?!Dylan: I'm full of poop. A lot comes out of my butt. ROAR!!! (makes sound like a dinosaur again)Cal: Leave me alone.
:lmao:

I have an '09 Escape Hybrid and like it a lot, but 3 in the back with a baby seat would be REALLY snug.

'Sheriff Bart said:
'Good said:
Is Cal, ahem, a man yet?
:lmao: I asked him if he kissed her and he replied "Yes. I mean she is my girlfriend. And she kind of makes me". This isn't the first girl to be kissing on my boy. :proud:Plus we had to pick up stuff (pizzas and crap) they sold for the fund raiser tonight. Since they sold so much each of the boys got to pic a poster off the table. There were about 20 choices I guess and they were very geared male/female. Dylan picked a Mario Bros poster which isn't any surprise. I'm watching Cal decide I'm thinking "oh god please don't pic the boy band or the kittens". He went with The Avengers. :thumbup:
My link
:mellow:

Congrats fish on getting fed.So I have been thinking for a week about how to break up with Sushi Girl. It was fun, but lots of yellow flags. Things that I will never be able to look past in a relationship. Decided to do it tomorrow when I go over and see her. She deserves more than a text breakup. Today, she texts me that she wants to discuss "important things" when I come over, not just hang out. So either we are on the same page, or in two totally different books.Most likely two different books, which is going to make things EPIC.
Dude, don't go over. You're going to get sucked up in her tractor beam. Just call her and say "Let's save each other the time and emotional effort and just part ways now. It was fun, best of luck to you out there."
So did the break up last night, and then again this morning. Brutal. Tried to be as nice as possible, but I guess the quickest way is to just be a total #######.

'Sheriff Bart said:
'Good said:
Is Cal, ahem, a man yet?
My link
:mellow:
Yes

Congrats fish on getting fed.So I have been thinking for a week about how to break up with Sushi Girl. It was fun, but lots of yellow flags. Things that I will never be able to look past in a relationship. Decided to do it tomorrow when I go over and see her. She deserves more than a text breakup. Today, she texts me that she wants to discuss "important things" when I come over, not just hang out. So either we are on the same page, or in two totally different books.Most likely two different books, which is going to make things EPIC.
Dude, don't go over. You're going to get sucked up in her tractor beam. Just call her and say "Let's save each other the time and emotional effort and just part ways now. It was fun, best of luck to you out there."
So did the break up last night, and then again this morning. Brutal. Tried to be as nice as possible, but I guess the quickest way is to just be a total #######.
So, two different books then? What were the important things she wanted to discuss?

So, two different books then? What were the important things she wanted to discuss?
How I had been distant during the week, what did I need, was she smothering too much, and that she was going to go back on the dating websites to provide some distraction to give me some space. But by the end of the night, she knew we were done. Even though she keeps texting, "one more thing..."

:lmao: "Dr. Charles Dunbar, who worked as a consultant on the “Sport Science” segment, confirmed that Romo has seemed to defy logic with his horrid play over the years. Analyzing tape of the Dallas quarterback throwing four interceptions to the Giants in week eight, Dunbar said he was intrigued by how the human body could be capable of such an utterly ####ty performance."

How I had been distant during the week, what did I need, was she smothering too much, and that she was going to go back on the dating websites to provide some distraction to give me some space. But by the end of the night, she knew we were done. Even though she keeps texting, "one more thing..."
I took last night/this morning to mean you stay the night. Not so?

I took last night/this morning to mean you stay the night. Not so?
No, not so. Talked at her place last night. Actually for only about an hour. Home by 10. Then a text conversation this morning as she had questions.

'Sheriff Bart said:
'Good said:
Is Cal, ahem, a man yet?
My link
Best of both worlds, imo.
'Bogart said:
Why did she pay $5000 if you listed it for $4900?
Bidding war. Fabricated or otherwise.Blazing Five

Dolphins at Colts (+2.5)

Buccaneers (+1.5) at Raiders

Vikings at Seahawks (-4)

Steelers (+3.5) at Giants

Cowboys (+4) at Falcons
:coffee:
Who is he taking though?

I claimed our house on Zillow after moving in last year and they have this "make me move" section where you can put a price even if your house isn't for sale. I put 1.2 million which is just slightly higher than what my house is actually worth. Today I receive an e-mail from a realtor via Zillow asking me about the house. Turns out it's a friend of mine. I e-mailed him back "what do you want to know" from my regular e-mail account.His reply:

How freaking funny…..had no idea this was you. I was working with a Zilliow representative on the phone and he was just showing me how it works. We were actually making fun of you since you said it would take $1.2 million to move you!

'Mr. Pickles said:
'General Malaise said:
After seeing the pictures, I've determined that he might be....special. And that's how he keeps getting these interviews. :unsure:
I don't think he's special, but he sure comes across that way. Acts a lot like a 15 year old who is just really ambitious. I'm pretty sure he's in his late 20s.
Have you seen the pictures? :unsure:

Corny story removed after too many negative reviews.

We now return you to Minivan Chat, already in progress...
Well now I'm curious
Turns out the the story was one of many chain e-mails belljr's mother forwards to her friends and family. It also happens to be one of the stories belljr's mother tells Christo while he's banging her to prevent him from ejaculating too soon. Best just to let it die.
Now you are just being mean.

Corny story removed after too many negative reviews.

We now return you to Minivan Chat, already in progress...
Well now I'm curious
Turns out the the story was one of many chain e-mails belljr's mother forwards to her friends and family. It also happens to be one of the stories belljr's mother tells Christo while he's banging her to prevent him from ejaculating too soon. Best just to let it die.
:lmao: :lmao: Not that's funny!

Users who are viewing this thread