What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

MisfitBlondes said:
I got in my first real physical altercation in a few years tonight. We were out having a few drinks and chatting with another couple and all was going well until MsBlonde stepped out to hit the little girls room. When she came back, she pulled me aside and said the guy at the end of the bar tried to pull her in and grabbed her ###. We let things go and continued to chat with the other couple for awhile until MsBlonde had to hit the can again. This time I watched. Sure enough, some guy swung his arm out as she went to walk by and tried to pull her in. I stepped forward as she pulled away and he started mouthing off at me with "what the #### are you going to do about it?" and "don't try to get tough with me #######" comments. I punched him square in the mouth and he hit the floor. MsBlonde started pulling at me to get me away from the situation. People came rushing over and got between what was going on. This was when I noticed my hand was bleeding and I had a tooth stuck in my middle knuckle. Lesson for all people -- if the situation calls for a fight, always punch first...and end it with one punch.
You have an advantage as a Canadian.

MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
I got in my first real physical altercation in a few years tonight. We were out having a few drinks and chatting with another couple and all was going well until MsBlonde stepped out to hit the little girls room. When she came back, she pulled me aside and said the guy at the end of the bar tried to pull her in and grabbed her ###. We let things go and continued to chat with the other couple for awhile until MsBlonde had to hit the can again. This time I watched. Sure enough, some guy swung his arm out as she went to walk by and tried to pull her in. I stepped forward as she pulled away and he started mouthing off at me with "what the #### are you going to do about it?" and "don't try to get tough with me #######" comments. I punched him square in the mouth and he hit the floor. MsBlonde started pulling at me to get me away from the situation. People came rushing over and got between what was going on. This was when I noticed my hand was bleeding and I had a tooth stuck in my middle knuckle. Lesson for all people -- if the situation calls for a fight, always punch first...and end it with one punch.
Why so?
I don't know. Don't Canadians fight all the time?

Anyone got a droid?I got $20 for the App Market I need to use by the end of this month. Is there anything worth paying for?
I am developing an app that will track our GB Disco Stu's exploits, using GPS and Trojan sales data. His position will be represented by a herpes bus. I will PM you when it is released.

Current Four Loko rankings:1. Purple2. Fruit Punch3. Lemonade4. BlueHoping to grab some more purple and fruit punch before they leave the shelves. Distributors in Texas have embargoed everything they have and some stores have voluntarily pulled it. Most supplies should be safe through the weekend, but it could be hell come Monday.
I bought four different cans on the way home today. But skipped your top three. :lmao:Think it was cranberry lemonade, orange, blue, and watermelon. Planning to bust my Four Loko cherry tomorrow night.

Samuel L Bronkowitz said:
Anyone got a droid?I got $20 for the App Market I need to use by the end of this month. Is there anything worth paying for?
PNAnet full version - I think it might be $30, but it's great. Hook up to your laptop and and you get full internet anywhere. There's a lite version for free but it restricts some secured sites.

I haven't had caffeine in like 6 months. If I have a 4 loko, I might die. I remember in college they used to see a 6 pack of tall boy natural ices for $2.97. The natty ice has some ######ed amount of alcohol in it....used to make me crazy. Like blackout drunk after drinking those 6.

I know 4loko is nothing like natty ice, but I associate the two for some reason and thus scared of how I'd end up reacting by drinking a few.....and I'm a pretty laid back guy

MisfitBlondes said:
Frostillicus said:
MisfitBlondes said:
Why so?
Maybe he thought you had to sing "O Canada" before you threw the first punch? :goodposting:

St. Louis Bob said:
I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :bag:
I had this jacket with the drawstring waist and part of the drawstrong was uncovered at the back. I was shopping one day when a couple of kids kept following me around giggling. I paid them little attention and continued on with my shopping. When I got to the register a man came up behind me and handed me a twi piece satin and fur pink teddy. I was a little :mellow: when he said "this was hung on the back of your jacket, did you want it?"Don't know if the kids were laughing because they put it there or not.

Disco Stu said:
bentley said:
Current Four Loko rankings:1. Purple2. Fruit Punch3. Lemonade4. BlueHoping to grab some more purple and fruit punch before they leave the shelves. Distributors in Texas have embargoed everything they have and some stores have voluntarily pulled it. Most supplies should be safe through the weekend, but it could be hell come Monday.
I bought four different cans on the way home today. But skipped your top three. :mellow:Think it was cranberry lemonade, orange, blue, and watermelon. Planning to bust my Four Loko cherry tomorrow night.
I bought 8 cans last night, just to have on hand for friends and family.They only had lemonade and fruit punch though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had caffeine in like 6 months. If I have a 4 loko, I might die. I remember in college they used to see a 6 pack of tall boy natural ices for $2.97. The natty ice has some ######ed amount of alcohol in it....used to make me crazy. Like blackout drunk after drinking those 6.I know 4loko is nothing like natty ice, but I associate the two for some reason and thus scared of how I'd end up reacting by drinking a few.....and I'm a pretty laid back guy
Besides the LSU weekend, I'm getting there myself. I've had maybe 2 cokes since then and very little tea as well... none to speak of the month leading up to that weekend either. So, I've kicked nicotine and caffeine for the most part and I'm not drinking until Thanksgiving Day due to blood work due Tuesday at a doctor's visit. My stepdad had "some beer which had caffeine in it" and I'm assuming is was a 4 Loko. He said just the one made him wig out a bit. I'm interested, but not sure I want one.

St. Louis Bob said:
I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :coffee:
I had this jacket with the drawstring waist and part of the drawstrong was uncovered at the back. I was shopping one day when a couple of kids kept following me around giggling. I paid them little attention and continued on with my shopping. When I got to the register a man came up behind me and handed me a twi piece satin and fur pink teddy. I was a little :yawn: when he said "this was hung on the back of your jacket, did you want it?"Don't know if the kids were laughing because they put it there or not.
Pics?

St. Louis Bob said:
I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :bag:
I had this jacket with the drawstring waist and part of the drawstrong was uncovered at the back. I was shopping one day when a couple of kids kept following me around giggling. I paid them little attention and continued on with my shopping. When I got to the register a man came up behind me and handed me a twi piece satin and fur pink teddy. I was a little :confused: when he said "this was hung on the back of your jacket, did you want it?"Don't know if the kids were laughing because they put it there or not.
Im out

Do hens need roosters to lay eggs? I ask this because 2 friends of mine, who think they spend too much money on eggs, decided to buy 2 chickens thinking they could drastically slash their food bill. I laughed. A lot. I mean, how many eggs can 2 chickens lay in, say, a month? And do they need to have a rooster?

Do hens need roosters to lay eggs? I ask this because 2 friends of mine, who think they spend too much money on eggs, decided to buy 2 chickens thinking they could drastically slash their food bill. I laughed. A lot. I mean, how many eggs can 2 chickens lay in, say, a month? And do they need to have a rooster?
I used to have chickens. Most chickens, unless they start sitting on the eggs intending to hatch them, will lay an egg almost every day. You don't need a rooster unless you want the eggs fertilized, which you don't if you plan to eat them.ETA: I don't think keeping laying hens will drastically slash the food bill. Eggs are one of the cheapest foods in the grocery store.

I used to have chickens. Most chickens, unless they start sitting on the eggs intending to hatch them, will lay an egg almost every day. You don't need a rooster unless you want the eggs fertilized, which you don't if you plan to eat them.
I don't know how many eggs a week they eat, but if they're getting, say 10, eggs a week from their 2 chickens will they save enough after paying for the chicken feed, coop they have to build etc. to amount to anything? They were dead serious about saving serious money. And they live in an area where they aren't supposed to have "farm animals" so I can't imagine them getting many more.Disclosure: I don't do much grocery shopping and really have no idea how much a dozen eggs cost.

I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :mellow:
I had this jacket with the drawstring waist and part of the drawstrong was uncovered at the back. I was shopping one day when a couple of kids kept following me around giggling. I paid them little attention and continued on with my shopping. When I got to the register a man came up behind me and handed me a twi piece satin and fur pink teddy. I was a little :goodposting: when he said "this was hung on the back of your jacket, did you want it?"Don't know if the kids were laughing because they put it there or not.
Pics?
yes

MisfitBlondes said:
:thumbup:

My alma mater won the section championship in boys water polo.

The front page of our sports section featured an enlarged version of this photo.

NTTAWWT

Anyone ever actually eat a roasted chestnut? There's a little cart outside the asian market where I work where they roast them in a big steel drum and sell them. I'm intrigued...

Anyone ever actually eat a roasted chestnut? There's a little cart outside the asian market where I work where they roast them in a big steel drum and sell them. I'm intrigued...
They don't sound particularly good.But you know what is good? This Fruit Punch Four Loko that I'm drinking right now. GB Angrywife for picking me one up out of the cooler on her way home from errands this afternoon.

Drifter said:
You went through all of those interviews just for a job at an Asian market?

Like any red blooded American male, I love Thanksgiving..but am super excited about it this year....Saints game on turkey day, then leftovers for 3 great college games on Friday:

Bama/AU, Boise/NEV, OU/Zona

when Bama, Nevada and Zona win, I'll be booking my tickets to Glendale to stay with bagger over the new years and watch my Tigers win their 3rd national title in 7 years. :goodposting:

:banned:

Drifter said:
Yes, they are good.

Helpful Thanksgiving Travel Hints:

1. Don't ever try to coordinate a trip with your ex-wife

for Thanksgiving.

2. If you're going to do this, refrain from telling her you

hate her and calling her a ##### two days before you leave.

You should probably just keep that to yourself for another

week. She already knows it; no sense beating a dead horse.

3. If you're going to ignore those two things, check the

weather first to make sure you're not trying to leave in a

snowstorm from a town with one plow on one of the busiest

travel days of the year when the TSA has just implemented

new security measures.

Drifter said:
yes,, in Paris a handful of years ago. they are ####ing awesome :thumbup:

I wish I was on Oprah today. The audience members all get everything that Oprah says are her favorite things. She started off with an ipad.

Just saw this status update on FB. I don't really know this chick, we went to HS and she sent me a friend request. :goodposting:

My son Kerouac is a riot. Let me give an example... Kerouac and I are cuddling. He looks in my eyes and says, "I'm so glad it was my s•••• that made it to your egg and not another s••••. I'd be so jealous. You are the best mom. Dad is the best Dad. You put the best people in my life. I'm so happy I'm the s•••• that made it.". Very touching and sweet. .. In a my family sort of way.
:lmao:

I wish I was on Oprah today. The audience members all get everything that Oprah says are her favorite things. She started off with an ipad.
And $2K diamond earrings, a coach handbag, jeans, bras, clothes, cds, a chichen pot pie, croissants, tea, candles, lotion, etc, etc, etc, a VW Beetle, a Sony HDTV 3D, and a Royal Carribean Cruise.

And $2K diamond earrings, a coach handbag, jeans, bras, clothes, cds, a chichen pot pie, croissants, tea, candles, lotion, etc, etc, etc, a VW Beetle, a Sony HDTV 3D, and a Royal Carribean Cruise.
Who got the lesbian lover?
Stedman?
Is that her name? I've never actually watched her show. I've only heard rumors.

Who got the lesbian lover?
Stedman?
Is that her name? I've never actually watched her show. I've only heard rumors.
Stedman is oprah's beard

Holy crap does Seattle just shut down with a little bit of snow! There's not even an inch of accumulation and people were leaving work at 11. I heard a guy in my apartment building elevator say that his work told him to not come in until after Thanksgiving. I'm looking at northbound I5 out my window and I dno't think it's moved in about 15 minutes.

Crazy.

Holy crap does Seattle just shut down with a little bit of snow! There's not even an inch of accumulation and people were leaving work at 11. I heard a guy in my apartment building elevator say that his work told him to not come in until after Thanksgiving. I'm looking at northbound I5 out my window and I dno't think it's moved in about 15 minutes.Crazy.
Yeah, it's bad. It only snows a few days a year, and when it does everything shuts down. I live in a town that basically has three steep roads heading into the downtown area; if it starts snowing, everyone leaves because otherwise they get stuck.I'm trying to fly out tomorrow. Gonna suck. Seatac is closed to incoming flights tonight, which means that the plane that I'm supposed to be on probably isn't here and won't get here until sometime tomorrow morning.

Just saw this status update on FB. I don't really know this chick, we went to HS and she sent me a friend request. :thumbup:

My son Kerouac is a riot. Let me give an example... Kerouac and I are cuddling. He looks in my eyes and says, "I'm so glad it was my s•••• that made it to your egg and not another s••••. I'd be so jealous. You are the best mom. Dad is the best Dad. You put the best people in my life. I'm so happy I'm the s•••• that made it.". Very touching and sweet. .. In a my family sort of way.
:pickle:
My son Kerouac is a madman burning for the sound of God in his ears, slinking forever with the soul purpose of the great American acceptance. Craving the pulse that one can only find while while drumming through the meaty ribs of this frozen land, together, drunk and in love with the stars in the sky of the west. Never taking time to shake hands that rowdy demon called Boredom but punching it with the 1-2, 1-2 like a jittery southpaw with worn shoes from running and running and running over the streets of liberty and worth. There's a riff his voice follows like the words of those bopping, dark, sweaty beings who haunt the clapboard stages of Harlem after midnight when the crowd chants and claps and throws smoke into the graffito laden rafters.

Users who are viewing this thread