What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

Yeah, I don't get it. I'm not good at much, but I'm good at traveling. No more cigars for Frosti!
That was supposed to be the point, that you were good at traveling. I'm guessing I screwed that up.
Ah. I think your post had a combo of people being good at things and bad at things. What do I know, though, I'm busy being Dubai-ian! :excited:To bed, hopefully will see something worth reporting tomorrow.

So, if you bring a little dog (or a cat if you're Tanner) on a plane/to an airport and it has to go to the bathroom, what do you do?? I see people walking around with these pets and surely this issue has come up for them at some point...
I never see people walking their pets at airports. I imagine the cats crap in their crates.
Surely that has to create an odor though. I know I wouldn't want to be seated next to a poop filled pet carrier!
Most pets manage to hold it when they're in a crate. But for those that don't...yeah, that would suck. Maybe take the cat to the bathroom? I can imagine Tanner trying to wash his cat in an airplane bathroom.

The bartendress here is making a rather sensual motion as she washes the beer glasses out. It's oddly arousing. She's probably an offdee 6.5, but her enthusiasm helps

So, if you bring a little dog (or a cat if you're Tanner) on a plane/to an airport and it has to go to the bathroom, what do you do?? I see people walking around with these pets and surely this issue has come up for them at some point...
I never see people walking their pets at airports. I imagine the cats crap in their crates.
Surely that has to create an odor though. I know I wouldn't want to be seated next to a poop filled pet carrier!
Most pets manage to hold it when they're in a crate. But for those that don't...yeah, that would suck. Maybe take the cat to the bathroom? I can imagine Tanner trying to wash his cat in an airplane bathroom.
link

My mom collected it.

Married 1956 @ age 16 (dropped out of h.s.). Three kids by the time she was 19-1/2, a fourth at age 22. They bought a small cottage when they got married and started a business in the three stall garage across the road. Bought a 4-story hotel in 1959 they converted to a manufacturing business, and adjacent property that they expanded the business in the subsequent decades. Next year they bought a larger ranch they remodeled and expanded.

She participated in the business from the get go and throughout. Initially that included manual labor, later it was limited to doing all the bookkeeping and payroll. They had a string of 6-figure profit years in the late 60s and 70s.

When they got divorced in 1974, she got half of their net worth. The terms were 50% less the value of the ranch (he kept the cottage) with the remainder paid out over 10 years - straight line, no interest. It was a big ####### number, even by today's standards.

My old man always said he never would have become what he did without her. She deserved it. And yeah, she was self-respecting.

She went back to finish school, and managed a series of entrepreneurial operations (livestock feed store, golf course, restaurant/bar) with her second husband. Then she got into Mary Kay, and made Cadillac Director within a year (new caddy every year for the next 15 years).

There might be exceptions to your blanket statement.
Wow BL. Your mom and dad sound like incredibly gifted people. Props to your mom especially because given the times, I think it was much more difficult for women due to a variety of societal factors.

Do I trade Ray Rice for Frank Gore, Kenny Britt, and a first-round pick in both 2012 and 2013?
Dammit. Now the Shark Pooler who is doing a search for "Kenny Britt" is going to come here.
Kenny Britt, Arrest, Lawyer, Pacman Jones, Tennessee Titans, Matt Hasselbeck, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Survivor, Chris Johnson holdout, Graceland, Kenny Britt Fan, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Roasters and Toasters, French Toast, Do Grown Men Really Eat That?, Kenny Chesney, Mango Chutney, Chutney Soca Monarch, Monarch Butterfly, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee, Killer Bees, Anthrax, White Powder, Lawrence Taylor
:lmao:

WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
Um, yeah. I think I've found 13 so far. Kind of a fun diversion.
I was particularly fond of the way they posed the guy in the gray shirt and the guy in the blue shirt to both appear to be groping the women behind them.
How about the guy on the right in the grey shirt with his head back being served a tall glass of urine?
Or the guy with the unbuttoned pants.

WTF

buddy is up in Quebec on vacation and was headed to this restaurant tonight. See anything weird there??
Um, yeah. I think I've found 13 so far. Kind of a fun diversion.
I was particularly fond of the way they posed the guy in the gray shirt and the guy in the blue shirt to both appear to be groping the women behind them.
How about the guy on the right in the grey shirt with his head back being served a tall glass of urine?
Or the guy with the unbuttoned pants.
Lots of boob poking.

Hey Aaron, since we can't rely on the language filter, can you post a list :e:lsewhere of words/euphemisms for body parts and functions that are forbidden around here?

I got a time out for using an everyday word to say that a guy's wee-wee was turgid. Since nobody could possibly be offended by that, I think we should at least get to know that it's on the randomly disfavored list of words to be avoided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Aaron, since we can't rely on the language filter, can you post a list :e:lsewhere of words/euphemisms for body parts and functions that are forbidden around here?I got a time out for using an everyday word to say that a guy's wee-wee was turgid. Since nobody could possibly be offended by that, I think we should at least get to know that it's on the randomly disfavored list of words to be avoided.
Time to fire up the fictitious body part thread?

Do I trade Ray Rice for Frank Gore, Kenny Britt, and a first-round pick in both 2012 and 2013?
Dammit. Now the Shark Pooler who is doing a search for "Kenny Britt" is going to come here.
Kenny Britt, Arrest, Lawyer, Pacman Jones, Tennessee Titans, Matt Hasselbeck, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Survivor, Chris Johnson holdout, Graceland, Kenny Britt Fan, Kenny Rogers, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Roasters and Toasters, French Toast, Do Grown Men Really Eat That?, Kenny Chesney, Mango Chutney, Chutney Soca Monarch, Monarch Butterfly, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee, Killer Bees, Anthrax, White Powder, Lawrence Taylor
Obama
MasterofOrion

Just boarded the plane to San Francisco. 100% serious that it smells like tuna fish. I can't even imagine what MOP would do...

I met my first neighbor today....she has that sweet southern drawl...not sure where she lives.

I guess Mrs. SLB was spying on me....

Mrs. SLB: Who was the brunette?

Me: Kelly, she was very nice.

Mrs. SLB: Kelly huh.

Me: She said she would see me at the pool.

Mrs. SLB: You hate the pool.

Me: I used to hate the pool.

Mrs. SLB: #### you

Cal also figured out how to steal one of the neighbors wi-fi. Is it wrong that I told him to quit streaming movies off of it but may want him to help me borrow it for a few days until our innernets is set up?

Question:Next month, I will take the first "staycation" ever in my life. Is this going to be as awesome as it seems? My wife is also taking one at the same time, is this a good idea, or is it better to staycation solo?
Where do you live? Mrs. TF and I do this once or twice a year (or we did before we had kids) Obviously helps to live in a city where there is plenty to do.

'shuke said:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
'Mr. Pickles said:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
you guys got Tufnel killed already. can you PG it up a bit in here?
You guys? Tunnel got Tufnel killed. The guy is a loose cannon.
f'n tunnel
I don't know why but :lmao:
You want the iPod, or what? Everyone else: if Shuke turns it down, I'll give it to the next in line. 4GB nano, blue in color.
Hello, I'm here for the free iPods :bye:thanks in advanceg007

'Bob Sacamano said:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
you guys got Tufnel killed already. can you PG it up a bit in here?
You have all the idiots who post questionable things confined to this thread. Do a little forward thinking and take advantage of that, dammit. :rant:

The guy looking for random projections for Early Doucet for the coming season isn't stumbling in here and reading 700 pages worth of inside jokes and Nicaraguan scorpion recipes.
Geaux Tigers

'kotzwinkle said:
Hey Aaron, since we can't rely on the language filter, can you post a list :e:lsewhere of words/euphemisms for body parts and functions that are forbidden around here?

I got a time out for using an everyday word to say that a guy's wee-wee was turgid. Since nobody could possibly be offended by that, I think we should at least get to know that it's on the randomly disfavored list of words to be avoided.
:lmao: It's funny b/c it's true

So I made a pretty serious error in judgment today. Chance-farted and lost.. badly.. during my daughter's birthday party.. in the middle the game room at Dave & Buster's. Pretty sure it started as air but quickly morphed into Quaker State 10W-40. Was hanging with my son at the time and had to quickly scoot him over to his mother and dash off to the restroom, which fortunately was not far away. Jumped in the handicapped stall, ripped off my shorts and set them on the flip-down baby changing station. Tossed the boxers on the floor and finished the job. In the middle I noticed that the push-button lock on the stall door handle didn't appear to be pushed in, and it was a good 6 feet away from me (very long, wide stall). Now I'm worried about getting walked in on and also what the back of my shorts look like.

Finally get cleaned up and grab the shorts. Miraculously no drips or seepage had gotten to them, so I throw them back on. Carefully pick up the boxes (these but in grey) and pronounce them dead at the scene. Now what to do with them? Stuff them under my shirt or in my pocket until I reach the trash can? Too many voices in the room and too much potential poo contact. So I hung them up inside the baby changing station and closed it up. Problem solved! Wash hands, back to the party..

Sorry next family who goes to use that and/or janitorial person who has to do the disposal. At least they will be greeted with a smiley face before theirs disappears.

So I made a pretty serious error in judgment today. Chance-farted and lost.. badly.. during my daughter's birthday party.. in the middle the game room at Dave & Buster's. Pretty sure it started as air but quickly morphed into Quaker State 10W-40. Was hanging with my son at the time and had to quickly scoot him over to his mother and dash off to the restroom, which fortunately was not far away. Jumped in the handicapped stall, ripped off my shorts and set them on the flip-down baby changing station. Tossed the boxers on the floor and finished the job. In the middle I noticed that the push-button lock on the stall door handle didn't appear to be pushed in, and it was a good 6 feet away from me (very long, wide stall). Now I'm worried about getting walked in on and also what the back of my shorts look like.

Finally get cleaned up and grab the shorts. Miraculously no drips or seepage had gotten to them, so I throw them back on. Carefully pick up the boxes (these but in grey) and pronounce them dead at the scene. Now what to do with them? Stuff them under my shirt or in my pocket until I reach the trash can? Too many voices in the room and too much potential poo contact. So I hung them up inside the baby changing station and closed it up. Problem solved! Wash hands, back to the party..

Sorry next family who goes to use that and/or janitorial person who has to do the disposal. At least they will be greeted with a smiley face before theirs disappears.
Aren't you supposed to throw them in the ceiling?

Aren't you supposed to throw them in the ceiling?
It crossed my mind. Unfortunately it was plastered not drop

Users who are viewing this thread