What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goff stat correction, Week 14 (2 Viewers)

ignatiusjreilly

Footballguy
Didn't see this posted anywhere on the forums (apologies if I missed it). Yahoo has this banner across their site:
The NFL made a stat correction for Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff on Wednesday night. After the correction, he has been charged with an additional fumble and/or fumble lost (depending on your league's settings). This change will be reflected soon and might impact your league's week 14 matchups or standings. We apologize for the delay.

Looked up the game log, and for some reason it was initially recorded as a fumble by the center, which is obviously wrong:

2nd & 4 at DET 29​

(1:00 - 3rd) D.Skipper reported in as eligible. J.Goff Aborted. G.Glasgow FUMBLES at DET 29, touched at DET 29, RECOVERED by CHI-T.Edwards at DET 29.

Don't think it affected anything in my leagues -- and I'd imagine not a ton of people have been starting Goff as of late -- but curious to hear if this correction swung any match-ups

Don't think it affected anything in my leagues -- and I'd imagine not a ton of people have been starting Goff as of late -- but curious to hear if this correction swung any match-ups

I saw this. They're at it a bit late. I noticed especially because Goff is on my team. Thankfully, he's firmly ensconced on my bench with Dak as the starter.

Users who are viewing this thread