What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got Highlights? (1 Viewer)

Bob_Magaw

Footballguy
tyu got it, main (i've been waiting for this... it was extremely helpful in 2005 draft... if it is like it was last season, over 100 deep highlight packages averaging 2-3 minutes... in many cases more & better highlights than i got from recording ESPN draft weekend broadcast)...

just click on mini-camera icon that runs down far left margin/column alongside prospect/s names...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects;_ylt...bYF?rank_type=2

Last edited by a moderator:
tyu got it, main (i've been waiting for this... it was extremely helpful in 2005 draft... if it is like it was last season, over 100 deep highlight packages averaging 2-3 minutes... in many cases more & better highlights i got from recording ESPN draft weekend broadcast)...

just click on mini-camera icon that runs down far left margin/column alongside prospect/s names...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects;_ylt...bYF?rank_type=2
Great Link! Thanks Bob.

lets also use this thread as a forum to discuss what prospects go up or down after a re-evaluation based on highlights...

& BTW, for those who have the time, breaking down actual game film so you can get lowlights as well as highlights is obviously ideal... for those that have time & access...

but for those who don't realistically have hundreds of hours to break down film, this can be ideal as a sort of film equivalent of a cheat sheet for prospects... it is still always advisable to balance out film highlights with multiple written scouting reports, sources & perspectives... to get a more well rounded, comprehensive & accurate view of prospects...

i went right to my favorite player in draft... ernie sims (i don't like as much as super mario... but i do like his VALUE better... he could be more productive than hawk as a rookie & over his career)... mayock calls him the best through the hips explosiveness athlete in entire draft... buyer beware of concussion history, but polamalu shared concerns & he turned out OK... if he is drafted high, though, it might be fair to infer med staff & neurologists vetted him...

on tape, it "confirmed" or corroborated everything i have read & heard... sims is a BEAST & a MANIMAL...

espn reported that in a team workout, the scout stated sims was up to 240 but still looking ripped... thats the kind of stuff i like to hear... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread