What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gotta name a YOUTH girls basketball team (1 Viewer)

glvsav37

Footballguy
Typical FBG humor accepted buy really need to name a girl's rec 10U team name. THe League gave us "Social Butterflies" and its sounds kinda weak. 

other teams in the league are 

Sharp Shooters
Lady Bulldogs
Lady Liberty

So far I'm considering:

Shooting stars
The Hot Shots
Lady Rockets
Lady Wildcats
The Girltrotters
Lighting Ladies

go......

The Lady High flying death defying 360 slam dunkers.

ETA: The Lady

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sound Fundamentals

Serious question.  Why does it have to be the Lady Wildcats or Lady Gophers or whatever?  What's wrong with just the Wildcats?

But if you really feel the team name needs to identify their gender, I go with Nazi She-Wolves of the S.S.

What color are the uniforms?  Pick the primary color, call the team the <insert color here> Thunder and play AC/DC Thunderstruck on a bluetooth speaker during warmups. 

What color are the uniforms?  Pick the primary color, call the team the <insert color here> Thunder and play AC/DC Thunderstruck on a bluetooth speaker during warmups. 
Added benefit is that the opposing team will be so bamboozled by thinking "wait, thunder doesn't have a color," that you should get lots of open looks. 

Let the kids vote on a name they choose themselves, that's what I always did with my soccer teams and it was fun and we got some ridiculous names.

Man, I have so many good schtick names but I have a 7 year old daughter, so I will refrain.   :lol:

It's gotta be Disney themed, GB.

Mouseketeers

Cinderella's Royal Court

Minnie's Ballers

Beast's Beauties

Users who are viewing this thread