What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife works for CVS, cant wait til she's stuck in a parking lot swabbing people with coronavirus and/or has them walking around her store

Is Trump still refusing to get tested?

I saw that the Mayor of Miami was confirmed positive for coronavirus. He was another one present at the meeting with the Brazilian leaders.

Cynical, skeptical, critical of Trump people?  Probably not.  

Scared people looking for ANY sort of positive sign?  Probably. 
Well, if you want to list out the many, many, many times Trump and his deputies downplayed this disease, and how he is now making people thank him for his wonderful handling of this now that he has been forced to deal with reality... i guess we should feel better?

I am glad some common sense is finally leading to action, so I am hopeful this will limit the impact.

Is Trump still refusing to get tested?

I saw that the Mayor of Miami was confirmed positive for coronavirus. He was another one present at the meeting with the Brazilian leaders.
I guarantee you he's been tested, whether he knows it or not. The former White House Physician said that they used to sneak mashed cauliflower into The Toddler's mashed potatoes to trick him into eating more veggies. They probably routinely snag his discarded Diet Coke cans and swab them behind his back.

That's how you answer a difficult question. You don't cry, you don't complain, you deflect and allow an expert to handle it. Well done.

Not watching, did CVS state they are going to start doing in store testing?
In the parking lots of CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Target, I believe Quest and Labcorp will be processing them.  Not sure who exactly is going to DO the swabbing though.

My worry about them walking around is just getting out of their car and going in for something quick. Hope theres some kind of control on that

Well, if you want to list out the many, many, many times Trump and his deputies downplayed this disease, and how he is now making people thank him for his wonderful handling of this now that he has been forced to deal with reality... i guess we should feel better?

I am glad some common sense is finally leading to action, so I am hopeful this will limit the impact.
I hate the guy and think he's been an atrocious president but I think he did about as well as he's capable of doing, all things considered.  

If yesterday were Friday, I think the country would be spending the weekend demoralized.  I think he mitigated that today.  Just my opinion.  Yes, the stock market move plays a role in forming that opinion.

Yikes.  "CDC designed a good system that worked very well." (Dr. Fauci)  That statement is not going to be good for his credibility.

Why are people still allowed to fly to Europe and then come back?

Why isn't all travel, including domestic travel, being shut down to only essential travel?

Why are any cruise ships allowed to still sail?

In the parking lots of CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Target, I believe Quest and Labcorp will be processing them.  Not sure who exactly is going to DO the swabbing though.

My worry about them walking around is just getting out of their car and going in for something quick. Hope theres some kind of control on that
Fun. I don’t work for any of them but I am a pharmacist for a competitor that I’m sure will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread