What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys YOU are targeting (1 Viewer)

I haven't lost faith in them at all. You have to consider the "implications" of preseason for a guy like Mariota. The Titans are not going to have Mariota running and gunning like he will in the regular season...it's just not worth the injury risk. Titans will look completely different in week one IMO.
I’m biased as a Henry owner but the Titans are one of the teams I am most excited to see week 1. 

Derrik Henry: I like Dion Lewis, but there's room on that offense for two to produce (WELL) and Henry is better built for the larger share.

Alex Smith: Never gotten the respect he deserves and he's criminally under-rated now. Borderline top 10 QB at a garbage time price tag. Also like Mahomes for the upside.

Several WRs I've been happy to scoop up at their ADPs: Tyreek Hill could put up 1800 yards with Mahomes' cannon arm in that offense, he should be a top 5 WR right now. Nelson Agholar got IT last year, and should be even better this year.Emmanuel Sanders is capable of a big year and seems to have made a nice connection with his new QB.

I've tried to target Burton but JUST missed him in my two redrafts, and have been unable to trade for him in my dynasties :( Meanwhile Austin Hooper is a favorite second TE for me as I think there's a chance it clicks there and I still think he's loaded with talent. Goedert is a guy I'd love to pick up, but seems like someone else is always a little higher then me, and he's virtually untouchable in dynasty

Getting way late to this thread [heck - I guess I really don't post that much anyway]. Two names I haven't seen mentioned yet [I don't think] and have interest in are Dak Prescott & Allen Hurns. I know that Witten & Bryant are gone, but, is it possible that Prescott has regressed that much from his first year? And if healthy, how can Hurns not be the #1 WR for the Cowboys? Understand now, I don't follow the Cowboys so I'm sure that I could be missing something here. But it seems like these two are going very late. And given that Zeke is there to keep DEF's honest, I think there is good upside for both of them. 

Another name I haven't seen that I really like and am trying to target in the mid-rounds is Jordy Nelson. Reports I've seen out of Oakland early in camp was that he was looking very good and seemed to be developing some chemistry with Carr. GB may rue the day they let him go. Certainly, Aaron Rodgers felt that he had something left in the tank. 
Dak is way undervalued. It's not like Dez and Witten were at the top of their games last year. They may actually be better this year at WR. 

Users who are viewing this thread