What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy “I was wrong about literally everything!” day to those who celebrate. (1 Viewer)

I was sure that Trey McBride would be solid to start the season.

Instead 32 year old Ertz comes back <12 months from an ACL tear and gets more targets than the rest of the Cardinals team combined so far.

FF can always make you feel stupid.

:banned:

It’s a bad day all around. Everybody massively sloppy other than SF.

There’s always some piece of news though that I miss, despite constantly, daily, hourly, consuming information and for me this year, it’s this:

Matt Nagy is the OC of KC. Hate it and literally zero idea how I missed it.

Week one full kickoff in some ways feels like the first few seconds of the melee scene in Anchorman.

The theory and innuendo season is headed for the back burner. Now we get to assess what is actually, factually happening. What's working. What's not. Dial it in, buckle up and grind it to a championship.

In my big money league, I now have JT, Cooper Kupp and Diontae Johnson rostered. Short bench... guess I'm going shopping on Waiver Wire Dr.

I'll probably do something stupid and spend all my waiver money on Justice Hill or something. We will see how I feel on Monday Night 🥴

Its only one game but I seem to be wrong about Lamar Jackson and Van Jefferson so far.

Really surprised that Stafford is playing so well but his main targets have been Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell. This deserves more investigation and I have not seen the game at all. But I am guessing that Jefferson is still being used as their deep threat while Puka and Tutu are getting the more high percentage targets?

There are likely more things than this I am wrong about. But these 2 things stand out to me so far.

I have been right about Ridley, ETN, some layups as like Olave and some land mines like Akers and Michael Thomas.

So many hot takes on how ETN wasn’t worth his draft pick because Tank was gonna blah blah blah.

The fumble likely didn’t endear him to anyone, and ETN looked awfully sharp out there.

Fortunately I held onto ETN, who helped carry me to victory today.

To be honest, not sure we've ever seen so many week 1 landmines before. Hopefully, this week is an outlier and not setting the trend.

Hit big on some, bombed badly on some.

I did everything possible to trade Pittman during the off season but nobody bit.

On the other hand started McKinnon figuring with Kelce out he was going to keep up the pace from the end of last year.

I am a genius because all my late round sleepers in best ball look awesome. Hunter Henry, Puka, Josh Kelly etc. I am stupid because my mid round guys look like huge busts. London, Akers, Goedert etc.

I’m only in one fantasy league this season—and my strategy was to shoot for a weekly advantage at TE because we have deep starting lineups. Got both Kelce and Andrews. Never thought I’d be having to add Juwan johnson week 1, and I used Toney as my Kelce handcuff. Needless to say that my fantasy season hasn’t started very well.

Users who are viewing this thread