What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy “I was wrong about literally everything!” day to those who celebrate. (1 Viewer)

Being so smart and forward thinking, I took both Ridley and D. Watson in my keeper draft LAST YEAR!. Both of them clogged up my roster all of last season. I traded Watson for a 2nd round rookie pick, and Ridley is basically clogging up my roster again this year; can't drop or start him.

In other news, kept Kelley in the same league. Another guy that clogged my roster all last year. He got one start this and I dropped him because he is so bad.

My first 4 picks were - Chubb, Kupp, Olave, L.Jackson. Loved it on draft night. Yeah, i'm 1-5 and it makes total (frustrating) sense.

Being so smart and forward thinking, I took both Ridley and D. Watson in my keeper draft LAST YEAR!. Both of them clogged up my roster all of last season. I traded Watson for a 2nd round rookie pick, and Ridley is basically clogging up my roster again this year; can't drop or start him.

In other news, kept Kelley in the same league. Another guy that clogged my roster all last year. He got one start this and I dropped him because he is so bad.
I had both last year in SF dynasty. Watson is in a no man’s land where I could probably dump him but nobody is giving anything of value.
I did trade Ridley before the season, i forget what I got but I think it was the 1.12 which was Kincaid 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread