What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hardest Hit Ever By A RB (1 Viewer)

That was a doozie.

Someone post that Greg Jones hit, please.

Mark Schlereth is great.

I remember Jim Brown, Jim Taylor, Larry Csonka, Larry Brown,Wilber Montgomery and lots of others. Tough for me to say this one preseason special team hit is the bet ever. Nice hit though.

That's not a 'running back' hit though.... That's a special teams hit.

How about Bo Jackson running over Brian Bozoworth? Now THAT was a running back hit.

When we do hardest hits by a WR, it is Steve Largent (making a tackle after an interception). I don't think it's on YouTube, though.

When Ray Zellars was at ND, he obliterated this poor CB from Purdue. I wish the video was available at YouTube!! :lmao:

Keith Byars clocking Pepper Johnson on Monday Night Football. This is the same night that Cunningham had that great play on Carl Banks.

I think this opens up some good discussion. Right now, I think T Davis owns the best special teams hit, M Robinson with the best QB hit, and so far G Jones with the best RB hit.

Who has the best WR hit, pulling guard hit, fullback hit, etc. Im going to look for some videos :lmao:

gferrell20 said:
when michael turner gets a starting gig, i bet he'll hit someone REAL hard :unsure:
The YouTube clip has been removed, but one of the best hits by a RB I've ever seen was by Michael Turner in the 2006 preseason game against the Bears.(I know your post was a joke. But really, Turner's hit is already up there.)

gferrell20 said:
when michael turner gets a starting gig, i bet he'll hit someone REAL hard :thumbup:
The YouTube clip has been removed, but one of the best hits by a RB I've ever seen was by Michael Turner in the 2006 preseason game against the Bears.(I know your post was a joke. But really, Turner's hit is already up there.)
:hifive: i didn't realize that ... although i guess i'm not surprised.

When Ray Zellars was at ND, he obliterated this poor CB from Purdue. I wish the video was available at YouTube!! :bye:
:lmao: That was the first one I thought of as well. The guy had perfect position and Zellars just removed him from his way, hurdled over the carcass, and then ran like hell for the TD.

Is it just me or is this one of the best threads in weeks?

I believe, Owens, the player Robinson hit, suffered a major injury on the play and never played college football again...

Steve Atwater's hit on KC running back the nigerian nightmare and then the hit on Brooks during the GB-Denver SB game in which he knocked out GB WR Brooks, Broncos CB Hilliard, and himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread